How much money do you spend on video games?

I’ve never spent much money on video games but I know some of my friends spent most of their pocket money on them when we were still in school. I guess the difference was that I was patient enough to wait until my birthday to get those games and my friends couldn’t wait :smile_cat: But nowadays, I spend around 20€ a year on video games

How much money do you spend on video games?

2 Likes

I’ve never spent money on games tho one time my parents did buy me a game :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’ve never spent money on games before, I think a few days ago was my first time doing so. It was so expensive :sob: I spent a total of 45 dollars. I probably won’t do it again

3 Likes

The cost of all The Sims 4 expansions together is US$481.41 properly more since there is come out a few packs after

and I own every single one which I bought with my own money. so yeah I spend a lot,

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve spent around like $100 on The Sims 4 :sob:

I don’t spend money because i don’t work. Unless I earn money myself, i don’t think I would spend any money on games, because they are not essential imo. And I don’t think I would spend my parents’ money for these things.

1 Like

Well
Quite a few of my games were actually quite cheap and 3 of them were gifts but I would have bought them myself at some point if they weren’t gifted to me, the most expensive one there being £50 something and with the DLC added it would come to £70 something but the base game was a gift so I bought the DLC separately

The most I’ve spent on a game for myself is £34.99

Then I have some cheaper games that were like £10.99, £9.99 and £7.99

But needless to say, this year, I spent alot on games

1 Like

My brother spend $20 on Xbox one games.

1 Like

@Gamers how much do you spend?

3 Likes

Uhh. Lots bro. A lot of the games I have were $40-60

3 Likes

Uhh none.
But I want to.
Maybe not now.

2 Likes

I buy all the sims games that I like the look of so I’m about the same.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity