How Much Of A Foodie Are You?

We all love food and we should because it’s amazing! There are so many different types of food that we would love to try (or not).

According to Google, foodie means ‘a person with a particular interest in food’. Yeah, I guess that’s how I would describe it too; a person who loves food.

I found a quiz online that determines how much of a foodie you are. It’s a bit long but some of the options are hilarious.

I got this result:

Food For Life

You don’t consider yourself a foodie and don’t identify yourself as someone who even likes food. You may have one or two favorites, and you stick to them. If your favorite restaurant ever closed down, you might actually starve to death. You don’t like cooking; you don’t find anything about food interesting. What you clearly need to boost your foodie level is a food-gasm that will change your mind. Consider trying new things. Start close to your comfort zone then work your way out of it.

@Foodies What result did you get?

2 Likes

I’m not much of a foodie, I don’t like to try new things and I stick to like 5 things I like :sweat_smile:

Food For Life
You don’t consider yourself a foodie and don’t identify yourself as someone who even likes food. You may have one or two favorites, and you stick to them. If your favorite restaurant ever closed down, you might actually starve to death. You don’t like cooking; you don’t find anything about food interesting. What you clearly need to boost your foodie level is a food-gasm that will change your mind. Consider trying new things. Start close to your comfort zone then work your way out of it.

Very true

1 Like

Picky Foodie

You like food, but only if it is prepared the right way and doesn’t contain any of the ingredients that are on your will-not-eat list… which is pretty long. You have favorite foods that you always order or make, and you seek out the best of the best, but only in this category. You don’t travel far for food, because you are satisfied with making it at home, the way you like it. If you want to be a super foodie, you simply have to spread your wings a little further. Try shortening that will-not-eat list by slowing expanding your comfort zone with food.

Sounds about right
And that’s on :sparkles: sensory issues :sparkles:

1 Like

Yesssssssss

1 Like

Edamame.

1 Like

I got this:

Some questions worth discussing:

I really didn’t know what to put on this one, because I have Dijon mustard in my fridge, and I like trying different types of mustards, but that option wasn’t there. So I picked the one about ‘organic’ mustards because it was the closest option to what I’d actually choose.

THE TRASH. I freaking HATE goat cheese.

I tried that because a doctor I was seeing in 2018 recommended it to see if I’d stop having migraines. Didn’t work, food options were too limited, and I gave up on it four months later.

Another hard question. I do sometimes eat packaged foods when they’re good or when I don’t have much time to cook, but I don’t really like any of those options. TV Dinners are nasty, Hot Pockets are okay, I’ve never had frozen mac and cheese before, and I don’t care for the boxed Kraft stuff.

2 Likes

I love food more than people :sweat_smile::rofl: jk but yeah. Love food.

3 Likes

in all seriousness, gluten isn’t bad for u, no more than dairy is bad for you or carbs are bad for u. the only reasonable reason someone should cut out gluten is if they have an allergy. there’s no other real reason lmao

yea some of the questions were really limited on choice. like the cheese one. I like cheddar. that’s the only cheese I like, bar red leister (idk how to spell lol) so I just put American cheese XD
and I eat ready made pasta bake and stuff like that, but that wasn’t on the choices, which had me confused lmao

2 Likes

I got this as well XDD!!

2 Likes

Okay shut up quiz I “don’t identify as someone who even likes food”? Is that so?

Just because I don’t like burgers or any of the other things it was presenting to me that doesn’t mean I don’t “”““like food””“” there are plenty of foods I do like and I feel like the quiz was seriously limiting the options.

I’m definitely not a foodie, I know this, everyone knows how much of a picky eater I am. But that doesn’t mean I hate all food because I don’t :triumph:

Disclaimer: I’m not really taking the quiz seriously at all I couldn’t care less :joy:

1 Like

I like food but I wouldn’t call myself a foodie :sweat_smile:

@Foodies What about you?

Hmm, I don’t think I took this.

You Got:

Super Foodie

Food is your everything. Every story you tell either starts with a restaurant you were eating at or a recipe you were making. If it doesn’t start that way, you can at least associate some form of food with that story. You love discovering ingredients, learning about how different cultures prepare food. You don’t mind trying 30-day diets, because you get to learn new ways to make food taste good.

Would eat all of those. I also had a beef and veal ravioli which is really good.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity