How often do you change your phone?

I got my latest phone like six months ago even tho the one I had before didn’t die
But usually I get a different one when it died I’m not rich enough to change phones all the time :grinning:

1 Like

Not often. I only got this one because my old one from 2016 started lagging. I hate how big the phone displays on new phones have become :sob:

1 Like

I change it every few years, I think. It really just depends when I can afford a new one.

1 Like

It depends. I usually replace mine every 2 years and then use my old ones as a back-up phone just in case.

Some of my old phones are still working but I don’t use them anymore because they already had defects (too laggy, cannot be used for phone calls) that made me replace them in the first place.

1 Like

I’ve never upgraded my phone :grimacing:

Tbh, if it still works and does what it’s intended to do, I won’t bargain for something better unless it breaks breaks. Maybe I’ll upgrade in a few years

1 Like

I definitely need a new one.

1 Like

I change mine every 4-5 years or so :eyes: the last time I got a new phone was about a year ago

When it starts glitching or no longer works. The phone I had from 2018 until May of this year had to be replaced because I kept dropping it last year and cracked the screen badly. But since it already was kind of old, I decided to buy a new phone instead of getting the screen fixed.

I’m a phone killer so about a year to two years between phones. The replacement phones I was given weren’t as good sadly. So, I got a new phone instead. I will say the shortest time of having a phone was 3 months before the phone got ran over by my dad’s car. It fell out of my pocket into the perfect position of right under the wheel. All I could do was watch it happen.

1 Like

BAHAHA! Almost the same as me. HAHA

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity