How often do you change your phone?

I haven’t changed my phone in a while now.
The last time I did was in 2018 because like everything else we need to upgrade. :sweat_smile:

• How often do you change your phone and why?
5 Likes

I change my phone only when it completely dies! :sweat_smile:
My current phone is 3 years old, I think

3 Likes

:joy::joy:
Ouii

4 Likes

Every 3 or 4 years :star_struck:

2 Likes

My parents only got me a new phone because my old one had a fcked up screen, eveything was yellow and blurry and there were lines across the screen. :star_struck: :ok_hand:

Beautiful :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Mine is three years old lmao :star_struck: I CANT SEE THE :star_struck: EMOJI IN THIS ONE SMH :ANGERY: its old but kinda attached to it now and its big so good for drawing sm
So yeah when this one completely stops working i’ll change it :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Lmaoooo the cracks :sob::sob::sob:
i’m wheezzingg :rofl::rofl::hot_face: that’s a total disaster

1 Like

OMGGG 3 years…
it’s STILL A BABY :hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

I only got my first ever phone last year in September, lol. But I will tell from my mum’s perspective – she changes her phone every 3-4 years (my dad mostly gets the pass-ons from her because he’s s**t at taking care of new, expensive things) :grinning:

1 Like

Oof omg that sucks…like I brought something that was hella expensive I’ll take care of it

1 Like

3-100 years

1 Like

Wow that long :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

I changed my phone about a year ago now. Only because on the phone I had before, the central button to open the phone and everything, stopped working. So I could only open my phone or change what app I was on if I had a notification or if I rebooted it.

I make my phone last as long as possible before it stops working.

1 Like

Yes same because phones are expensive.

1 Like

Mine is four years old. I think I’m going to ask for a new one for Christmas.

1 Like

I have changed contracts just recently. Android to iPhone. Before this week my last phone change was 2 years ago and that was due to phone contract ended aswell

1 Like

Is it bad that this is the first time I’m hearing about phone contracts coming to an end?!
I literally didn’t know that :thinking:
I learned something new today :star_struck:

1 Like

2 year contract end is also called an upgrade by those around me

1 Like

Oh woah, that’s great :raised_hands:t5::clap:t5:

1 Like

I know :star_struck:

1 Like