How often do you clean your makeup brushes?

Anyone who uses makeup frequently knows how dirty makeup brushes can get. There are ways to clean these brushes, but from what I’ve seen, not many people go through the effort of cleaning their makeup brushes. What about you, how often do you clean your makeup brushes?

@BeautyEssentials

5 Likes

I dont clean mine often, but it’s also really rare I use makeup. actually, makeup brushes should be clean often, and makeup replaced often.

for a note to clean them, use some dish soap and olive oil mix together,

2 Likes

I hardly ever wear makeup, so I don’t clean my brushes. I’m also not entirely sure how to clean them

Are there different ways to clean different brushes? :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t clean them often enough, and I wear makeup almost every day.
I really need to take the time to clean them more often, because I’ve gotten eye infections quite a few times from not cleaning my brushes.
Mental note to self: Clean makeup brushes tonight.

2 Likes

Oh, not as often as I should. I do it when I feel like it. It’s been a while since I’ve cleaned my brushes tho, I should probably do it soon… :sweat_smile:

I’ve been using liquid soap to clean them but I want to buy a proper product :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t wear makeup, but I’d probably clean them ever two weeks? Honestly, I have no clue.

1 Like

Everytime I’ve applied makeup, I’d felt the need to clean the brushes right after. But I don’t wear makeup like that anymore, so now I never do? I should though, last ones to use my brushes were two little children who wanted to do each others’ faces lol. I’m lazy though.

@BeautyEssentials , how often you think is the right amount to wash your brushes especially after consistent use?

2 Likes

Like, clean how? Are we talking a quick dust off or an actual wash?

Closed due to inactivity