How Often Do You Go To Jewellery Stores?

Not really often, tbh. Especially with the pandemic around. And I’m not really interested in going jewellery shopping (unless they’re the minimalist aesthetic ones).

@Discussions

• How often do you go to jewellery stores?
  • When was the last time you went to one?
  • What jewellery do you mostly buy when you go to one?
  • Do you like jewellery shopping?
  • Have you shopped for any jewellery recently?
2 Likes

Super not often

Probably last year at some point, maybe even the year before

I’m a bigger fan of necklaces than bracelets but I do like the bracelets I have
It really just depends what I’m going in for

Not…really
There have been some instances where security has just followed specifically me around the shop
I don’t really know why
But it did put me off

Nope

1 Like

Never?

1 Like

How??

1 Like

Only when I want a specific necklace or pair of earrings, or if I’m getting a gift for someone else.

I think February 2020, when I bought the monogram necklace that I lost a few months later. :worried: But I have ordered jewelry online since then.

Earrings or necklaces

Sometimes

Yes, I just ordered a new monogram necklace :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I’m not really a jewellery person and I hate shopping.

In saying that, I LOVE earrings but I usually prefer unique and crafty ones from fairs.

1 Like

Every time my parents take me and my brother to the mall. I always ask my dad if I can go shopping alone so I can take the chance to the jewellery stores :joy:

March this year before the lockdown strikes again because of the increasing cases in my country ;v;

Earrings. But usually I just browsing through them without buying (because of how expensive they are) and I try not to waste too much money on them :sweat_smile:

Am I the only one in this thread who REALLY loves jewellery shopping-

I surfed online looking for Panjas bracelets. I keep them in the cart so I can buy them for my birthday.

1 Like

I don’t go to jewellery stores very often and even when I do, it’s usually to buy stuff for other people, like my mom. Most of my nice jewellery was gifted to me but the stuff that I wear every day was bought at Hot Topic and on Etsy.

I will say that I do enjoy shopping for jewellery, but that’s probably because I don’t do it very often. I want to say that the last jewellery that I bought were crystal bracelets from a metaphysical store by my uni.

@BeautyEssentials - how about you?

1 Like

The only one I go to is Pandora and I mostly just look. When I buy it’s mostly for others and I’ve actually only bought one charm for myself. HA. As most of mine were gifts.

Not often, I mostly shop online for jewelry or buy my jewelry in clothing stores

Never… I buy earings or necklaces in other big stores like Zara when I see something I like

Closed due to inactivity