How often do you wash your hair? ✨

Probably once a week. Just because at that point I’m told that my hair is too greasy

1 Like

Either once a day or every other day

My hair gets greasy and oily super fast so I have to wash it frequently

I wash it twice a week now and it has gotten much easier to wash it after I cut it short :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

once a week :cowboy_hat_face:

once every 2-4 weeks. i gotta keep the oils in my hair so it don’t dry out-

1 Like

twice a week

1 Like

Every other day or two days—it make my hair soft :eyes:

Every alternate day. I usually put oil first for nourishment during night before washing my hair the next day.

still twice a week :star_struck:

1 Like

normally once a week but… not always :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Everyone’s comment is pertaining to weeks while I wash my hair every month :eyes::star_struck:

I experience very mild build-up and also less itching of the scalp and I moisturize my hair/locs to keep it shiny and intact

2 Likes

Either once a day or every two days, but I usually wash them everyday when I have school because my hair gets too oily and frizzy if I don’t.

1 Like

Once a week, that’s usually enough, the dry shampoo helps on days where it’s not looking so good. Lol, a girl once said to me “do not use dry shampoo, it will kill your hair” and I was like bruh my hair has been healthier than ever since I dyed it and stopped washing it everyday :joy:

I really just wash my hair when it starts to look greasy, which is usually about every three days, maybe four if I use dry shampoo or wear it up

Closed due to inactivity