How To Deal With An Episode @$$kisser 101

`Welcome to How To Deal With An Episode @$$kisser 101`

Today, I will be teaching you in this thread the steps and tips on how to handle (or piss off) an @$$kisser on the Episode Forums or anywhere in general. :smile: It’s simple once you think about it. You just have to watch carefully on how they word their responses. Let’s Begin!

Step 1: Try to be nice

I know what you’re thinking: “But Shadow, shouldn’t we already be nice to everyone?” Yes but I’m saying be nice with them, even if they are making you angry with their comment directly at you or hostile towards you. Especially when the argument or “debate” is beginning. Can’t risk it. You have to be nice when you’re starting off. Not passive aggressive, no. Express how you feel in the nicest way possible. It’ll make them confused or shocked. :wink: And give you the upper hand when they start being rude. They wouldn’t have a reason to.

Step 2: Add a little sarcasm or wit but keep it sweet

This is when it starts to grow tension in the “debate.” :hot_face: Gotta keep being nice! It’ll help you in the end, I promise! But you can be a little sarcastic with your response. Or be a little witty. Still keep it clean. You don’t want to mess it up. Add little sweet emojis to confuse them as well so they won’t be able to fully understand the intent. They can’t tell.:slight_smile:

Step 3: Play Dumb

Now this will really get to them.:joy: I’m not saying to act plain stupid, no. I’m saying you gotta act fake clueless.:thought_balloon: It’s like being slightly aggressive but innocently. Add emojis like “:sweat_smile:” or “:confounded:” so they won’t understand the full intention and still think you’re being nice.

Step 4: Time to Be Passive Aggressive

Yes, it’s that time.:smirk: Remember to keep the idea of what it means in your head. It’s like you’re in between. Make sure to prove your point and be direct. But again, keep it sweet. Don’t let them get to you first.:confused:

Step 5: Be Annoying but Kind

Have to make them even more angry somehow. And slip up. It’ll work. :smile: Don’t be intentionally annoying. Kill them with the kindness. It’ll just make them more upset. :wink:

Extra Tips:

• Remember when I say listen and read their words carefully. It’s important you do so you’ll find a weak spot to get to them

• Find any contradictions in their comments or past ones. Use it as a tactic to make them slip up.

• Always keep in mind the point you’re trying to make is. Don’t back away from your original point or the debate itself. Keep pushing.

• Take a few deep breaths. These people will be ruthless but you have to keep going. Before you reply, try to calm yourself.

Anyway, I hope you found this helpful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Tell me if it works or not. It did for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

20 Likes

Oooh- can you provide an example?:upside_down_face::smile:

4 Likes

Oh lord, Shadow

4 Likes

I need this. :rofl:

3 Likes

Sure! Pretend you’re having a discussion on the Episode Updates. You already know how they silence your opinion for not liking it. They’re just aren’t as direct about it. but it’s implied. If they comment on you like this:

“Well, I have been asking for this for a while. I really like it. I’m appreciative for this because they don’t usually give us good things like this. I think asking for more for updates is just unfair. There’s not really a point of complaining about it. I’m sure you’ll get what you want in an update soon. You just have to be patient.”

^Do you notice the silencing tone they have in this comment? Maybe not because they tried to sugarcoat it and cover it up. But it is heavily implied. You can respond by pin-pointing what they said into more detail.

1. Notice how they were accusing you of complaining. Calmly address it.

“I don’t think I was complaining. I’m stating my opinion on how I feel about the update. :smile: Criticism even if it’s slightly negative can be taken.”

The emojis always work.

or

1. Call out the silencing/be direct that criticism or altering opinions should be allowed.

“I never said I wasn’t appreciative. I definitely am! Me not being satisfied shouldn’t really be taken into a negative tone. I’m simply expressing how I feel. :slightly_smiling_face: Just like you did! I will be patient. I have been for a while actually. Telling me to be more or make it seem I’m asking for too much just for wanting more does seem to try to silence what I have to say.”

9 Likes

Imma start doing this! lol I might be doing this already

3 Likes

tea%20sip

7 Likes

Not trying to be rude, but you forgot to add “w”, so it’d be “we”.

Anyways, I think you should also add “take a lot of deep breaths”, because those who have a bad temper will need it. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Stupid grammar errors. :pensive: And I will!

3 Likes

Or whenever they speak, just keep sending them:
giphy%20(1)
They’ll probably have nothing to respond to that and if they do, just keep sending it until you both get flagged for being off topic. If I go down, you’re going down with me.

7 Likes

:rofl: Also gaslighting pisses them off.

2 Likes

Yesss b*tch, veryy helpful :+1::laughing::clap:

3 Likes

This. Deserves. An. Award. :clap::clap::clap::green_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

I hated when u were doing this on forums.

4 Likes

:fearful:

2 Likes

This is amazing. Much informative.

2 Likes

Yep I second that! The emoji’s might confuse total idiots, but it was far from confusing to us. It was always very clear when we were reading your replies :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

LMAOO

this gives me flashbacks on God :skull:

My tips: just don’t. don’t post anything anymore so you won’t have to deal with them.

I find it very affective as no kisser in my notifications now. But some of them have something personal with others so you gotta be careful even if you’re not doing anything :skull:

7 Likes

I’m patiently waiting for one of them to find these forums and find this thread.

5 Likes

I- This is actually really useful. :joy:

3 Likes