How to get those cute little symbols next to your profile picture

Hey guys!

Some of you may have noticed that you can get little symbols next to your username. Some of you have already figured out how to get them which is rad. This thread is for new people or maybe people feeling too shy to ask.

It’s actually pretty simple:

1. Go to your preferences
  2. Scroll to the bottom
  3. Choose “Flair” and pick a symbol

These symbols have come from the images attached to group tags, so if you see someone has one you like, feel free to either ask them or ask here what group it’s from!

Here’s a screenshot so people don’t get confused:

Summary

I’ll tag @Announcements because this can double as it being introduced to you all.

7 Likes

YES!

I love the new flair thing. I think we’re had it before but it was a plug-in rather than a site update and so we had to remove it when something was bugging out.

3 Likes

I’ll still working on it… :skull:

1 Like

Still working on what?

2 Likes

Good qustion… the icon! I got it now tho!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh. NICE. How many do you have to choose from?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hmm

Is there a way to get one that looks like a duck? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Good question! So each group or group you join has an icon so if you can find a duckling group! Then yes, it might have one!

1 Like

I have more now! So I don’t have 2 any more!

1 Like

If you request a group tag for the forum ducks then I can give it an image so, yes

3 Likes

There’s DuckDom. That could be a duck one.

1 Like

If you join more groups that have icon (ones you’re interested in to discuss things) then you will have more.

What?

2 Likes

Ik! Thats what I am talking about lol.

2 Likes

Oh, you joined more. Cool

2 Likes

Yup!

2 Likes

Omg thank you for this!!

1 Like

hey I noticed you got a LGBTQ+ sticker or whatever those are (I mean I don’t know if u call them stickers or tags or emojis or whatever), and I never knew you were part of it … Can I just ask? Are you bi because you mention you have a bf, I’m just wondering

1 Like

Me?

1 Like