How To Guide: Making Muslim Characters

Agreed. And a Qur’an prop?

It’d better be good…

3 Likes

It is so useful. :blush::grin: And I strongly agree with you about the issue you mentioned. People are being too lazy and they neglect Muslim characters.

4 Likes

By the way, if I see someone used the kippah on a Muslim character or dressed a female Muslim character with hijab and exposing clothes, I’ll just report his story. Period.

1 Like

Yup. As long as they read it in an appropriate position.

2 Likes

So many don’t get the Qur’an right for some reason? I don’t know why…

1 Like

I think it’d be nice if Episode added animations of the way Muslims pray. Don’t know how to say it, but you get more or less what I am saying, right?

3 Likes

Yes! Animations for Salat.

2 Likes

May I ask you something, Faith? (It is related to the topic) PensiveShadow is offline, so…

2 Likes

Yes, you may. :blush:

2 Likes

I know that there are two denomination of Islam: Sunni and Shaii. So, my question is: are there Reform Muslims? I mean, what’s the chance there are ones, but Reform Islam is not as common/known as the other 2?

2 Likes

Reform Islam? I’m not sure. I think so, but I don’t know honestly. Thanks for asking!

2 Likes

I asked it, because my older brother said something about Reform Muslims :thinking:, and I didn’t know if it’s true there are ones :grimacing:

2 Likes

Never heard of that. I had to search it up. :joy:

1 Like

I searched it up now and what came out to me is Islamic Modernism (?) :no_mouth:

2 Likes

See. For both. Not one over the other. I just wish people would show that.

3 Likes

Not fair, huh?
But, Muslim men can marry non-Muslim women…

2 Likes

Depends on the denomination I guess but some do have this double standards for the two genders. It’s ridiculous.

2 Likes

Very unfair.

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

Yet it’s allowed from my family since mixed marriages runs in the family. They’re not fussed about religion either.

2 Likes