How to make an AMV?

An AMV(my initials, funnily enough) is an animated music video. I’m obsessed with them, and want to try making one. Does anyone know of any apps that let you make one? Basically, an AMV app for dummies. @Discussions

2 Likes

Apps? No, but there are some free, open-source video software that will help you.

1 Like

Like what?

1 Like

Lightworks. Open Shot.

You have an internet connection, look up “free video editing software”.

1 Like

Got it. I was hoping to find an app, but this works. Maybe. I just hope I’m tech savvy enough.

1 Like

There are no doubt video editing apps but they may not be as powerful-or worse, they might spam you ads every 15 seconds.

1 Like

Yeah, I made an edit with one. MHA character.

1 Like

Out of curiousity, which song are you thinking of using?

1 Like

I’m not sure yet. It’s going to be a Genshin AMV, I just need clips…this is way I should’ve recorded my gameplay. Ah, damn.

1 Like

It probably won’t be this

1 Like

Nope. Here was my first edit.

1 Like

I think that another fitting song would be this:

Stick with more contemporary Power Metal when it comes to anime edits. It works very well.

1 Like

It’s not exactly anime, but close. I like to connect songs to the character the video is about, hence Blood\Water for Toga.

1 Like

Toga…reminds me a bit of Shalltear.

1 Like

I don’t know who that is. Overlord? Hold on.

1 Like

They have similar expressions

1 Like

Yep. I fully agree. Even better, Toga’s Quirk requires her to consume blood. I may just go make another MHA edit.

1 Like

My problem is that the apps I’m using don’t have the songs I want to use. For instance, I originally wanted to use Pretty Little Psycho for Toga, but that wasn’t one of the songs. I want an app with many more songs.

I just downloaded a video editing app, and wanted to add music. All the music available is stuff I’ve never heard of, and I’m not buying a single song on iTunes, only to just use it for this. Like, I understand copyright, but this is ridiculous.

Any good video editing apps??