How To Open Doors: A guide made by popular demand

This is a very complicated process which requires alot of preparation before you are ever going to be ready to try. First of all here is the definition of a door:

What is a door?

Now you are going to need to listen to a song by “the doors”

Once you feel you are ready, you may begin:

Step 1: Analyse the door

The door may have a handle, it may have a knob, it may have nothing. You need to assess what the door has. Here is an example of some door handles.

What is a door handle?

Step 2: Twist the handle/knob

When you do this it will persuade the door to help you in your quest of opening it. To twist it, grab a hold of the handle/knob with your hand and move your wrist (be sure to keep hold of the knob/handle tightly).

Example

Step 3: Push or pull

This is tough, how do you know when to push or pull a door? Well if you’ve tried pushing it and it didn’t work then you should try to pull it instead :eyes:.

Well done you can now open doors like a professional, if you have any questions feel free to ask, I know this is a tricky one.

10 Likes

What do I do for those weird doors that don’t have handles :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Like the ones in school?

You just need to use the push or pull step :sunglasses:

1 Like

Will running into them really hard work? :eyes:

1 Like

It will but be sure the door isn’t locked and try not to hurt yourself, perhaps put your arms infront of your head

1 Like

I feel like this thread should have (by popular demand) in the title to contrast the (the thread nobody asked for but everybody needed)

3 Likes

I’ll test that out :eyes:

1 Like

Love it :joy:

1 Like

@E_bee @idiot.exe @Eccentric

4 Likes

Wow @anon68003072 this…
This changed my life

8 Likes

But how do i tell apart a door from a wall?

7 Likes

Woah, I finally know how to open a door :sob:

But how do I distinguish it from a window? Is the opening process the same?

6 Likes

Good question

4 Likes

what if it wants to be quirky (not like the other doors) and open sideways instead?

3 Likes

Oh a slidey door

That is quite quirky, clearly that kind of door wouldn’t conform to these standards

3 Likes

Okay, thanks :star_struck:

All my door does is backflip- like i want a front flip too?! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Any ideas on how to do that? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yell at it and stomp your feet until it does as you say

4 Likes

But that’s door abuse :sleepy:

2 Likes

Ah yes that’s true I apologize to any doors I offended with that statement

3 Likes

my doors say they forgive you as long as you won’t slam them :star_struck:

2 Likes