How to win Monopoly?

I’ve never won Monopoly and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong :joy: In contrast, my Mum always wins but she says she doesn’t have a tactic to win, it’s pure luck.

I really want to win one day, so please, does anyone have any tips on how to win Monopoly? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m not sure if these are tips to win, since sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but here’s some that helped me

• Skip buying the cheaper cities (or however you call them) and hoard for the more expensive ones
  • Try to collect 3 of one color
  • Buy all the train stations and electric and water company
  • pretend to drop something and steal cash
3 Likes

cough cough cheat…
Just kidding, don’t do that.

3 Likes

Buy as many properties as possible, and make sure you buy all the lands with the same colour, build hotels and apartments, and go to jail to collect rent.

2 Likes

Tips.

• Steal a small sum of money from the bank when nobody is looking.
  • BUY EVERYTHIG
  • Trade with people so you get a colour set
  • Make deals with people, if you give them this, you don’t have to pay rent when you land on them. (I do this all the time)
  • Don’t pay to get out of jail, wait it out.
  • Only skip a property if you can’t afford it.
4 Likes

Exactly. I buy everything. And wait to get out of jail, it’s just one round lol

2 Likes

STEAL MONEY

3 Likes

You don’t play monoply to make friends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Be ruthless, buy every city you land on, show no mercy when you collect your rent :blush:

5 Likes

Buy the propery in the colour sets, try to but the property’s towards the end of the board (blue and green) green buy try to save at least have of your money and Don’t buy every single property you land on.

1 Like

CHEAT

3 Likes

pro strats

But for me the most important way to win might be

• actually play a round of the game
1 Like

Steal money while your brother isn’t looking? :eyes:

1 Like

ahahaha yes :star_struck:

but yes atleast try to land on expensive properties and purchase them so when other players land on them you’ll get that chi chi chingg :money_with_wings: fly moneyy

1 Like

Affect the way the dice lands so that you get the chance card you set up for yourself when your brother left the room? :eyes:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity