How To Write Diversity Well

Diversity sells, that’s why you should write it, but why else? Read here.

How much diversity do/have you put in your writing?

5 Likes

How many diversity do I have in my writing?

Many diversity. Much diverse

1 Like

MEAN! You are MEAN. You know I was doing this quickly… while also concentrating on being read to, you mean little bug boy!

1 Like

I am very mean!

1 Like

Added tags

1 Like

I try to make a diverse cast in my stories but in many of my short stories, I just don’t find the right scene to mention anything about it. Yes, I know, how should the readers know that the cast is diverse if I don’t describe it anywhere… I’m working on that!
But lately, I’ve seen many people have those checklists for diversity again or pretend that it’s sooo difficult to have a diverse cast. It’s really not that difficult (especially for those who take a lot of time to describe characters). Maybe it just takes some practice to not for some people"forget" about it

2 Likes

I always try to make my stories diverse and if because of the setting/I’m writing a fantasy story with a non-human race I do tend to Poc code them to add sugar (diversity) to the tea (the story)

@Writers how much diversity do you have in your story?

2 Likes

Hey @Bloggers. Have you ever wondered how to add diversity in your story with seeming insensitive OR even why you should add it in the first place. Come read why here.

Remember that if you really enjoyed this blog, feel free to recommend it (it’s similar to liking it). This will help with it being higher in the results of search engines too.

3 Likes

I think if you are writing about a minority you are not familiar with its vital you do proper research and have sensitivity readers on board.

1 Like

Very true. Always do research.

1 Like