How To Write Two Girls In A Relationship Making Up Because One Is Pregnant, and The Other Thinks She Cheated

Names: Anna & Eli

Any suggestions?

3 Likes

More context, plz?

4 Likes

Anna got pregnant (somehow and not by cheating) and Eli thought she cheated, and Anna stayed in the guest bedroom for a week, crying herself to sleep at night.

@LoneWolf

2 Likes

Ohhhh, okay.

Anna needs to prove to Eli that she didn’t cheat. Does Anna know how she got pregnant? If so, then Anna should just tell Eli how she got pregnant. If Anna doesn’t know how she got pregnant, then Anna needs to find out how she did, so she can tell Eli the truth. Then once Anna tells her the truth, and proves to her that she is telling the truth, then Eli should believe her, and they can make up.

3 Likes

How did she even-

4 Likes

she doesn’t know how

Don’t know. But according to my dad’s friend Gabby who’s engaged to another woman and is a lesbian and has been pregnant it’s possible

So, she had like Artificial insemination?

1 Like

Ooh…how tho?

2 Likes

She threw up early one morning, went to the doctor, and found out she’s three weeks pregnant

Yes, but how did she get preggo?
If she’s in a relationship with a girl and she didn’t cheat and all of a sudden she’s pregnant something must have happened…

2 Likes

My dad’s friend who’s a girl engaged to another girl says it’s possible to get pregnant without cheating or something. Idk how it works and research I’ve done says it’s possible. The baby ends up looking like Eli

1 Like

same-

1 Like

The only thing that I can think of is artificial insemination…

2 Likes

How tho-
Are we just yeeting biology or something

2 Likes

It is possible to get pregnant without cheating but that’s for when both or atleast one member of the couple agrees to do an artificial insemination. There’s lesbain couples that make this compromise in order to have children. If both of them don’t know how she got pregnant, that’s seems very off.

1 Like

Can you pull up the article that says its possible?

1 Like

I guess we are because this isn’t making sense.

2 Likes

This is Eli:

This is their kid:

And I don’t know how to explain it. the friend of my dad’s that said it’s possible wouldn’t explain it to me.

2 Likes

But you said there was an article. Can you show us?

2 Likes