How Was Your Day?

I’ll look for Chinese sausages… they probably sell them at the Asian mini-market in my town. It’s run by a Japanese family, but they sell other types of Asian food there as well.

It’s been four HOURS and I’m too lazy to rate the story lmaooo

Okay, so the day will end soon. Today was nothing different from any other day — except that I started school after winter break. It wasn’t a bad day. I almost forgot that there isn’t much to online school lolol. Anyway, I should’ve went grocery shopping because I needed some ingredients to make dinner, but I didn’t go because one: I’m lazy, and two: I didn’t wanna risk getting sick cuz this pandemic stresses me out.

Today was meh. On the mood calendar I put a 5/10, but it turned out to be a 4/10 like every other day. I might go back and change my vote

1 Like

This week, I’ve felt pretty melancholic, but today has been the worst.
First, the situation about my mom not being sure if she can come back tomorrow because she’s just getting her Greek passport made.
And then, when I was downstairs giving class to a kid, he mentioned something about it being one of our neighbor’s birthday, but his parents said that there isn’t going to be a party, that they were just going to go greet her and say ‘happy birthday’.
It turns out that someone else here DID make a small party for her, but since no one actually invited me personally, I didn’t go outside because I don’t like going places where I’m not invited. And I was literally texting the neighbor that was organizing the party this evening; she could have told me about while we were texting. But since she didn’t, I assumed there wasn’t going to be one.
So, that kind of hurts my feelings, and I’ve already been feeling down because I miss my family so much.
And I’m not dreading going back to work, but I’m not excited about it that much, either, because it’ll still be virtual. Last month, I just felt as if we were going around in circles with the whole virtual learning system. So it just feels so… ‘meh’.

1 Like

I hope you get to see your mom soon.

Same here. I feel uncomfortable and unwelcomed. i hope your day gets better tomorrow!

2 Likes

Thanks! :sob: :sob:
I hope I have better news tomorrow.

Ew ok i woke up at 3pm and didnt ate anything till 5pm and i hongry but i ate then ok and my head hurt and i
cri

sad

1 Like

yes

30th post yes

Pretty dull

Average, so far.
Nothing out of the ordinary has happened.

Today wasnt a bad day. I woke up and didn’t have much work to do which was good. I also cleaned my room out of all the junk I didn’t need and it felt good. I’m also really happy :pleading_face:

I bought a BTS merch, and it makes me feel really good each time I buy a BT21 item. This will be hung with my future car keys :star_struck:

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

Added discussion tag.

We had two earthquake drills at work, and I actually felt an earthquake here an hour ago.
I’m okay, thank God, and nothing fell in my apartment, but it was lowkey scary.

I don’t even know what was wrong with me. This was probably a bad Uhhhhh.

Hm, it was nice, I guess. A bit boring, a bit lonely. Went to the gym so that was my dose of serotonin. Spent the rest of the day in bed, as usual

Hectic, but now is great. It just rained, and the streetlights are making the sidewalk glow.