How Was Your Day?

Talk about your day. Maybe even use this thread as a diary! Confess, rant, or just ramble about the good things that happened to you.
You can also use this as a daily report/ update or something like that!

And feel free to go off-topic, too. (For the utensils if they see this)

6 Likes

I’ll start off:

I only got 2 hours of sleep last night because I was too busy staying up doing nothing. I should really start practicing on how to work on my sleeping schedule. This morning wasn’t any different from the other mornings tho, so that’s a 4/10 for the start :hot_face:
I’m not expecting much from today tho

2 Likes

YOU NEED SLEEP :triumph:

1 Like

Who r u pls go away

2 Likes

I’m off-topic

Ok bye

Bye

Yes

Ok my rant about today is that I did absolutely nothing and I’m losing motivation to rp again :partying_face::v:t2:

1 Like

I should be working on my character for the rp :pensive: but lazy sm rn

Same :pensive: it’s okay, it starts in like 2 weeks

hi

I’m dreading today, I don’t wanna go to school :weary:

1 Like

Samess

wow clone

same my winter break just ended T-T

1 Like

It’s 10:20 AM here. I woke up about an hour and a half ago. (We’re still on winter break at work until Thursday.)
I made a fruit smoothie for breakfast and heat up some frozen sausage links, but they taste nasty, like dirt or something. Ew. So I’m not going to eat them.

I’ll post again at night to update y’all on the rest of my day.

Omg we have the same time zone time

1 Like

i don’t really like sausages, but you should definitelyyy try chinese sausages. they’re soo good!! even good when they’re microwaved

1 Like

So- my day isn’t interesting.
I ate some Krave, went onto a Zoom, did some hw, and rn I’m on a math zoom. Out of all the days last week, I’m feeling best today. It wasn’t the best week. Yes, it was winter break, but…
Also, I’m trying to write some scenes to try to teach myself about writing in Google Docs. I’ll rate the story rn. (I was practicing with a scene of a person riding in the woods at night. It’s raining and they are with their dog Stormy.)
So that’s my day so far. Well I woke up at like 7:40 AM and now it’s 11:13 AM rn

oo you’re an hour behind me. it’s 12:17 for me rn

1 Like