How well do you know yourself?

I can’t say I know myself like a hundred percent, but I’m most certain I know myself the best more than others do. Since I’m still confused about myself, I’m going to say about 60-75%.

Why can I say this? Well, it’s mainly because I tend to observe and reflect on my actions (as well as others), which makes me more aware and understanding about myself. Because of that, I also know what to expect if I take a certain kind of action.

How about you, @Discussions?

• How well do you think you know yourself?
  • Do you know yourself the best, or is it the other people?
  • Why do you say so?
9 Likes

Huhhh i dont knownmyself k bye :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

3 Likes

wow ok dave stalk yourself more sm

3 Likes

I don’t who as is. I have never met them in my life. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Ok i will i just keep on stalking other ppl smh :man_dancing::man_dancing::pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

3 Likes

The structure of that question is embarrassing

5 Likes

no astalk yourself ok :angery: try something new sm

3 Likes

woaw

4 Likes

The only thing I know best about myself are my emotions and my dignity + self respect. Other than that, I don’t know what I want. I am still trying to find myself. All I have are brief ideas, but it seems like I can never come to a conclusion about myself. I only know what people tell me.
I want to escape so badly so I can have the freedom to do things so I can find myself and who I am, but I can’t. I’m stuck in a small space where I have little opportunities
I’ve learned a lot about lessons in the past, but I don’t feel like I know myself at all

I don’t know who I am yet. Each year I grow as a person. I am different from last year, last year I was different from the year before, and the year before I was different from the year before. I’m constantly changing and growing, so I don’t know where my answer lays when I am a different person each year 0.o

3 Likes

wise words sm

1 Like

me is zuko thats all i know. :grinning::fire:

2 Likes

ok

2 Likes

Hey @Nil, I love that you want to create so many new threads and help with forum activity. Thank you sooo much. (heart_eyes) Though please remember that we have a rule against users tagging a group more than once in 24 hours. I spotted you tagged the discussions twice within an hour. For one, we have other tags or even not using a tag at all is an option.

Or what we (the heads) appreciate more, is when users and staff actually take the time to “bump” a thread by adding a good contribution to the topic/discussion. (wink)

3 Likes

Oof, it’s once now :pleading_face: I’m really sorry, I thought it was still twice :’))

2 Likes

(strokes imaginary beard) Hmm… interesting… I think it was changed around the time the announcement tag was changed. (ponders the thought) Will look into this. Though with so many tags and users now (and with the follow button back), I’m sure we can still generate enough discussion just from a post.

2 Likes

But Zuko is a boy-
My lie has been life- :grinning::man_dancing::volcano:

2 Likes

shut up.

2 Likes

Boly sm :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

yes.

2 Likes

0% like who the heck is puppy

2 Likes