How We're Going to Try to Make Money

I’m continuing the discussion I had with @Nemesis below:

https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/t/anonymous-confessions-3-0/18977/758?u=shanniiwrites

So, I’m specifically vetting things I think would be awesome for the Forums! Things that will help readers, writers, artists or art enthusiasts! Nothing that won’t help

9 Likes

My worries were not about ads and their content, but about having 10k users here one day. :wink:

But feel free to share your thoughts, maybe we can add something to it. :thinking::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ahh I’m hoping that increasing the number of staff members each time will help with that!

7 Likes

Offer a free duck (or other animal) drawing to everyone who donates something? :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

I wish xD

2 Likes

I could do that for you (if my exams aren’t too stressful and my art is good enough) :eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’d love thattt

2 Likes

Keeping up some order, yes. Keeping it familiar, no. You already admitted to not knowing many of the newer users. As I said, it’s a delicate balance. :balance_scale:

Maybe, if you or any staff are interested, in addition to giving story reviews, you could offer to record yourselves reading chapters of stories, and posting them on the official Youtube channel? That way, if the video gets popular, more people find out about the book and the forums. It’s a win-win, in my eyes :eyes:

1 Like

Ah yes money, that thing we need
Has anyone got any more things to add here?

Added a couple tags

Closed due to inactivity