How were you introduced to RPing?

Oooh yeah so how were you introduced to RPing? Whether that be on here/on EF, or somewhere else entirely, how’d it lead to you becoming the RPer you are now?

Hopefully your memory (plural) are better than mine :grinning::+1:t5:

Surprise surprise I can’t really remember, but I do know that I spent time reading through a whole rp on the old ef, and that’s where my interest in it first sparked because I was like gasp I wanna do this. After I figured it out. Cause at first its kinda just like tf is going on :woman_standing: made no sense HAHA but yeah after I got that there were different convos happening simultaneously, it was like yes yes yes. Don’ttt know how I even ended up in the RP section on those forums—I probably just randomly clicked and ended up there lololol that’s something I’d do

@RPers share & reminisce :relieved:

6 Likes

Back when I was 11/12 on some serbian forum. I remember having Blake Lively as my fc… So that was a whiiile ago. And then I saw it on ef and remembered how much fun rping was and here I am today

1 Like

I don’t exactly remember how. I know it was on the EF, but I can’t remember if someone had told me to join the first rp I joined or if I’d just come across it and thought it would be fun

1 Like

I saw a few RPs in the EF and thought they were cool.
Stalked a few threads (mostly Realms of Westeria) but then EF removed the RP section.
Came to SWF, saw an RP, joined it.

1 Like

Back on EF… not sure how or who.

1 Like

I got introduced to DnD by my best friend back then. She invited me to an one shot campaign and I fell in love despite my bad luck haha.

Then while writing an episode with @anon48598989 about a girl woth natural pink hair, she invited me to the Sorority High RP back on the EF and that’s how my obsession began haha. So you can all thank @anon48598989 and @sunflower.flow for my RP obsession

And I still use my first written RP character Regan!

2 Likes

i started rping on the Moviestarplanet forums :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

The Danganronpa rp caught my eye on the Episode Forums but I was too afraid to join it, but once the roleplays moved to this forum I decided to try out roleplaying, starting with the Dangan rp.

1 Like

It was when I was first on the Episode App (my sister made me do it). I saw some link or something to the forums and I clicked that, and then some days later I found myself on the RP/SG section-

1 Like

Oml np!!:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Waittt Reagan is your first???

I remember you saying this once but how
did that work
was it like

thank you friend *hugs*

Kind of thing?

Way back on Google+ in 2016, I started randomly in a Black Butler RP and my roleplay partner is now one of my oldest friends from the internet. Then I started role-playing on EF. In 2018 me and my G+ friend moved to Discord and continued there. And then when I got banned from EF and the RP section there was shut down, I started doing it here.

My Google+ role-playing was horrible at first but I was like 13

And then it got better and now my writing skills are incredible. The RP I do on Discord is kinda like a movie script compared to RPing on here or EF.

So like, I’ve been doing this for a while now…

1 Like