How will the world end?

Oooo sun explodes

1 Like

Another possibility for us humans to die is if the Yellowstone in Wyoming, USA the super volcano erupted. I heard that if it did it would immediately kill 90,000 people and then all the way to 5 billion of our whole population. :sparkles:

1 Like

Added some tags!

I don’t know… I don’t want to think about that :pleading_face:

1 Like

But that’s only if there’s actually enough magma to cause a great eruption. I don’t technically know everything about the Yellowstone volcano to know chances or the effects. :)

1 Like

That… would be a very BIG star to have THAT much energy :eyes:
But nice theory :ok_hand:

1 Like

Or we’re just super duper small, but technically yes, it would be big to us. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, that higher power’s “experiment” has been creating lots of dangerous volatile stuff to harm nature so that’s a valid point lmao.

1 Like

Well maybe those higher powers don’t have :sparkles: feelings :sparkles:

1 Like

I hope that the Area 51 is their base where they are starting to “infiltrate” the earth. That would be cool :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Sun can’t “technically” explode. It doesn’t have that much energy to explode. It can mostly run out of energy, turn into a red star, stop working, the planets stop revolving, the solar system collapses, blah blah blah, the sun consumes the planets and BAM! We ded :cowboy_hat_face: The end.

2 Likes

Humans don’t have feelings too when it comes to nature. The Amazon fires, the nuclear catastrophe in Chernobyl, Nagasaki bombing etc etc… I don’t suppose the “higher powers” will do too when the day of our last judgement comes :sunglasses:

1 Like

Another star explodes? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Probably a planet will collide with each other, making the stars (and the sun) explode then we will all burn and die.

How do you think the world will end? @AstrologyStudents

Uh, the sun explodes and we all die

Or the sun just spits more heat than usual. We’d burn lol.

1 Like

LOL??? who puts LOL after we will all burn? :fire:

The higher power who knows how the world will end.

1 Like

We regress back to the Big Bang.

okie then :grin:

When NOT A SINGLE SOUL will be religious and not believe in God, (i wont say which religion tho) then thw whole world will colapse and the earth will be completely destroyed…

1 Like

Ok so basically that’s how the Kali Yuga will come to an end :cowboy_hat_face:
Lol I have heard it too. It was supposed to happen at the end of year 2012 I think but here we are, 8 years later…

1 Like