How will the world end?

So… it’s a pretty ambiguous question. And it has been floating around in my mind since last week. :grinning:

How do you think the world will end? :eyes:

You can be as creative or “bizarre” with your answer. Any articles, sources or videos are helpful as well!

8 Likes

Booom

5 Likes

Ok boomer

4 Likes

The world? I think pollution will destroy many parts of our world, and climate change will be once so high that some species won’t handle it anymore.

Or maybe from an alien attack because I don’t want to believe that we are alone in the endless world. It just seems impossible and selfish to me, you know? And if aliens were to come with good intentions, they would have already come (shrugs)

Or… When our creators unplug our reality, and just like that… everything dissappears. We will never know, we will just stop existing…

Humanity?

:smirk:

Super virii. Meaning, right now. Coronavirus. It’s actually a pretty smart virus, but I don’t wanna go into much detail now.

Read more about how coronavirus will destroy us

Coronavirus doesn’t let you have any antibodies once you recover from it. You have some, but in 3-4 weeks they disappear, meaning you can get sick with coronavirus infinity times - until you die. Coronavirus messes up with your immune system little by little, making you weaker every time you get it. Even if you are asymptomatic, the second time you get it, you will get a little worse symptoms. Third time - even worse. Fourth time - critical state. Fifth time - bye bye :grinning:

The virus itself mutates quickly, meaning that all the procedures and processes followed to create a cure and/or vaccine will be instantly slowed down. Everytime the virus mutates, the process they follow to make the vaccine or cure is almost reset.

And, we all know it, the vaccines that are constructed are kinda… :grinning: Well, how do I put this… They have many loose strands. Each vaccine takes about 3-4 weeks to actually do something to protect you, and, I am not even sure what happens if you get coronavirus during that month.

We are :sparkles:flocked​:sparkles:

7 Likes

You are saying “our creators”. Who are they? Are you referring to God or someone else? :eyes:

I agree. And also, a virus cannot just go away by itself unless some weapon is used against it. Have you heard about the new vaccine though? :thinking:

Are you sure this is how humanity will end? Because of a smart virus against whom we have no contraceptive to fight with? :eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

Interesting question! I am thinking more of something like, the ones that made a “program” for us to exist in, and if they want, they can stop it from running. Now, if they are called gods, or creators, or something else, that I don’t know!

I’ve heard about some old ones, but I haven’t checked the news in nearly two weeks. The last one I heard about is the one I received above :smile:

It’s my theory, yes, but honestly I HOPE it’s gonna end because of a zombie apocalypse. I just wanna see that happen, y’know? :pleading_face:

4 Likes

But what’s the point of a vaccine then? Wouldn’t we have to get vaccinated every month then? :eyes::eyes:

She’s referring to the all knowing ducks :eyes:

5 Likes

Good question… I am not sure, I haven’t read anything about how many times a year we will have to get vaccinated :sweat_smile: All I know is that no vaccine is really really out to the public, and it’s not an obligation to get vaccinated

Of course I am! :star_struck:

4 Likes

WW3 :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Humans, humans & humans

We either destroy our planet, blow up our planet or keep neglecting the problems that are population and overpopulation. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s a creative thought :thinking:
Just like we have made so many coded programmes that can stop at a specified time, maybe they must have too :grinning:

OMG I WANNA SEE THAT HAPPEN TOO LIKE I WILL GO OUT THERE WITH A CHAINSAW AND SLAHS THOSE ZOMBIES’ HEADS OFF THAT WILL BE SO SAHTISFYING excuse my murderous thoughts ok :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

3 Likes

So both of you are stating that humans will be the cause of their own extinction. Rad :+1::cowboy_hat_face:

I believe the “overpopulation” trend will decrease in the future years. Many countries are adopting measures to counter the massive growth-spurt of population (last year only there was this law made in our country that any couple having more than two kids will lose their chances to get opportunities in jobs, housing, passports etc :eyes:
But we don’t know for sure anyway so :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

There is many ways to understand the statement “end of the world”.

If you mean how humans die, there are endless possibiilites.

Climate change, asteroid, overpopulation (lack of food).

But if we are going to talk about the world in general, planet earth and it’s life forms will not survive after 5.4 billion years have passed because that is when the sun (our source of life) will enter it’s red giant phase, “when all the hydrogen is “exhausted” in the core and the inert helium ash has built up there becomes unstable and collapses under it’s own weight.”

3 Likes

i wanted to say something religious but i guess i shouldn’t :relieved:

3 Likes

YES, I was waiting for this answer :cowboy_hat_face: Well done :+1:

But I have some extra bizarre theories too…

What if an “anti-big-bang” happens where the positive zone we live in turns into the negative zone (credit to Marvel Universe ok :see_no_evil:) ? We know that ever since the Big Bang happened, the universe has been expanding to broader horizons and forth in many many light-years. However, after a certain period of a long time, the big bang reaches its “ultimatum” and goes through a “reverse”. So basically, the anti-big-bang makes the universe “shrink bank” due to which the universe starts collapsing and the matter turns into anti-matter and we slowly shift to the Negative zone.

1 Like

It’s no big deal! You can speak up, I won’t judge :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

What if it’s expanding because we’re actually just in a blackhole that formed from a death of a star, and it’s “expanding” from the outside light and atoms or blah blah blah that it’s sucking in? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Wild theory but maybe the world will end when the higher power decides we aren’t a fun experiment anymore and everything disappears. Lol.

1 Like

There are many possibilities on how the world will end. Like the Sun turning into a red star but we’d most likely be extinct by then lol. Or pollution but that’s our fault :weary: Hopefully an alien invasion happens to destroy Earth cuz then that will be cool :crazy_face:

1 Like

People plant nukes everywhere and it ends in FLAMES