How would you guys feel about

How would you guys feel about a non-official episode contest here on the forums?

When it comes out , will you participate?
  • yes
  • No
  • Depends

0 voters

If you chose: it depends, can you elaborate?

More details can be found here:

@Episodians @Writers @Discussions

6 Likes

@WolfGamerGirl37

2 Likes

Our first theme will be: Time Travel

3 Likes

@Writers!

1 Like

I’ve never fully written an Episode story. I’m curious if wed be allowed partners?

2 Likes

Of course,

1 Like

Yes, you can. Just create a shared email and then an account with that email, for you both to share.

1 Like

I know how to do it, I was just wondering if we were allowed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Right. (wink) Well, loads of people do, they have two names on the account, and they’ve even won contests too.

1 Like

Ooh, okay. Now I just need to find a partner :joy:
Hey, that wouldnt be a terrible thread idea if this does end up happening.

2 Likes

True true!

1 Like

I mean it’d be cool and all, but there’s also the thing of nobody participates in the actual writing competitions and episode stories usually take longer to make (at least for me cuz there’s writing and coding) I know I wouldn’t be able to finish no matter what time frame.

3 Likes

For those who said “depends” can you elaborate?

1 Like

If you are still on the fence, here are what the prizes will be:
Gift cards that are 10+ dollars, custom background, splash, advert, cover, and promoting the story on Instagram.

@Contestants @Episodians @Writers @Discussions

3 Likes

Could you all vote?

@lollipoplady @Cam @pomme @Rose @lanafrazer @lamecast88 @passionfruit @Ouijaloveletters @Rainbow @FuzilladeBlue @AnnSza @Acorn06 @astxrism @Caticorn @OhSumana @Oofalumpa @phlegmatic @Nil @novella @Random.Tomboy @sunflower.flow @ThirstyChickenNugget @Zey @Zhasmin

4 Likes

@liyahsdiamond @Chocolate_Mama I forgot you two!

1 Like

For me it depends, honestly.

1 Like

That’s understandable.

1 Like

Mainly because I haven’t written on episode in a loooong time (since January or February) and I’ve been busy

1 Like

It’s okay, I understand that.

1 Like