How would you stay in touch with your friends without social media?

This turned out to be a rather difficult question for me, because I have no idea how I would stay in touch with them :sweat_smile: Most of my friends live to far away now, even sending letters would get too expensive at some point. And I don’t like sending letters. I also can’t drive 3 hours every time I need help from my best friend :sob:

How would you stay in touch with your friends without social media?

4 Likes

I dont know-
:grinning:

2 Likes

I don’t know… I can’t send letters so that is off the question.

1 Like

Sms
Calls
And ofc face to face

1 Like

Well
Guess I wouldn’t :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Can’t you still text them? like get their numbers and text them on sms

But if that’s not an option I would just get their numbers and call them on whichever phone that’s around

Summary

3 Likes

Or send them a letter :relaxed:

1 Like

You know how to use it? and can remember their numbers?

2 Likes

Flip phones are pretty easy to use! I always wanted one in 2013 but I was to young so I just played on my aunts flip phone!
And my grandmother had a rotary phone I think-
Either way it would still suck without SM (for me)

2 Likes

I’d probably text people, but I honestly just have a hard time keeping in touch with people without seeing them in person

2 Likes

If I’m close enough, I’d give them my number :thinking:

2 Likes

If they lived in the UK I’d get their number, if they didn’t that’s tough because I can’t send long distance texts, I could also get email addresses since email doesn’t count as social media but gradually the contact would probably just stop with friends from overseas because most people don’t check their email that frequently and messages can easily get lost.

I have unlimited calls and texts so hopefully texting my friends from the UK wouldn’t be too bad but if they operate on pay as you go and don’t have much money then I guess they’d just have to witness me talking to myself.

1 Like

Phone calls or SMS bro

1 Like

Phone calls and letters, probably

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity