How would your character react in a natural disaster?

Whether it be an earthquake, hurricane, flood, blizzard, or any other natural disaster there’s a vast number of events that we come across in the real world that are rarely seen within an RP. Each type of natural disaster requires different actions, so depending on the disaster, your character/s would likely react in different ways.

So how would your character react in a natural disaster?

@RPers

4 Likes

Most would try to find shelter…Ruby…oh boy. She’d run right out into the middle of it.

3 Likes

Daniel Parker during the worst storm in a decade = having sex in an elevator. I’ll go into more specifics later, but this was just an easy answer

@CerealKiller

4 Likes

I’m just blurring part of your text since some teens may not want to read this.

2 Likes

They would probably die :joy: My characters aren’t from earth, so they would probally think it’s friendly.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

In retrospect, here’s the detail I promised

Jessica:

• Depends on where she was. If she was at home with her little siblings, she’d do anything to protect them. Making sure that they were protecting their heads, and would be okay. If she wasn’t home, she probably would make a joke and go back to sleep or whatever until Daniel made her protect her head. (I’m thinking like an earthquake/hurricane).

Daniel:

• Would somehow, know exactly what to do and probably has a safe room in his house that can protect against natural disasters and has its own internet line that connects to a private server if the connection goes down.

Jordan:

• Would first protect anyone around him before worrying about himself. Doesn’t matter if their family, friends, or strangers.
3 Likes

Regan:
Blame Lor for his bad luck.
@OhSumana

3 Likes

Loraine : blame himself

Lol :joy:

3 Likes

Claire Strickland : Would go to the basement but bring all expensive clothes with her just in case so they don’t get harmed, also would know exactly what to do in each natural disaster because it’s simmilar to some of the messes she had gotten herself into when she was a drunk teenager and coke and rock followed her everywhere she went.
Samson Reggis : Would shrug and blame it on the bad luck that’s been following him for a few years
Draigh : Would do mistakes … A lot of them … But still somehow find a way to get everything back to normal after those mistakes take affect and cause problems in his life

1 Like

Virgil Coppers: doesn’t even realize anything is happening because he’s working in his workshop

It honestly actually depends on where they are and what kind of natural disaster. Right now, I can’t think of a character so I’ll definitely do this if I remember to come back :star_struck::+1:

Háo Tiān: Uh oh…furiously wheeling\hobbling to a safe place

added the #opinion tagg

Here are some more:
Westeria:
Charlia: Would sense it and warn as many people and animals as she can.
Bryn: Save Damien and himself.

Zodiac:
Leira: Blame the elemental zodiacs closest to the disaster. (tsunami the water, Vulcano the fire, earthquake the earth and with a tornado she would blame her sisters)
Relio: Watch and do nothing unless felt unjust.

Contravisum:
Syvin: Freeze then save herself at the last moment.

2 Likes

Aquarius : probably the one who caused it

Aerilyn : doesn’t care

1 Like