How would your character react to meeting a Greek God?

With some of their classmates literally offsprings of these gods, most of my characters from FTD would not be surprised, but maybe a little bit intimidated (some of them). Some of them has connections with the gods (one of them not specifically from the Greek) themselves, and there should be different feelings.

• Merthiel might be hostile towards them because of her mother (Hecate) who took away her father for some reason; she thinks they’re the same.
  • Kohana’s grandfather is kind of a deity (though not Greek), so surely she heard about that. But since she didn’t really see anything to prove that except for the fact that she literally has powers, she might get all giddy meeting one even though it’s a different nationality lol

As for my other characters, they won’t believe it or laugh it off or play along. This is applicable especially for France :star_struck: If showed some proof of divinity, they might fall silence while France stay stubborn and take it as some kind of trick.

• I actually imagine Vanesse easily convinced and kind of intimidated, maybe.

@RPers, how about yours?

8 Likes

Yooo all of my CHB be characters would be like ._.
because their parents would finally see them after like a hecka long time :sneezing_face: ngl they gonna have some harsh feelings
:woozy_face: my FTD chars either don’t care or will be awed. I don’t have much children of Greek Gods in my char list (rather from other pantheons) maybe Cyan will be excited to see his dad (Helios) again.

@CHBRPers y’all better not ignore this :sneezing_face:

7 Likes

I am guessing Odessa would want to work on magic with them? maybe she would bond with zeus cause she deals with air power and maybe an illusion god

idk

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

i agree, most of my ftd characters wouldn’t be too surprised because they are the children of gods or have met the children of gods. to some, it would be more like meeting a celebrity. some would probably be really excited and feel honored. kaden would probably be like :eye: :lips: :eye: because he’s catholic

:pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

:eye: :lips: :eye: :sob: I LOVE KADEN

1 Like

SJjsjjddjjJSJ He’s wholesome xD
all of this is so strange to himmm

1 Like

lmao :sob:

1 Like

ikkkkkkkk xD

1 Like

I think Lav would be confused considering the fact he’s a Slavic God (as destructive and useless as he is, he’s still a god that contradicts greek mythology)

1 Like

I mean, Aphro is a Greek Goddess-

Go get a beer with them.

1 Like

Nestor: W-what…y-you’re not real…passes out

1 Like

this line sounded so epic or something and then-

I’m crying lmaoaoaoaoooooo

So I have Mychyst who believes in Odin so if she will meet a Greek God she might try to challenge them for “pretending” haha- which is actually kinda interesting, hey

1 Like

Of course it depends on which characters, from which RP, and which god.
From most RPs, my characters would have reactions of shock, confusion, and doubt in it being real.

In FTD, I have a couple children of gods, but they’re children of Egyptian gods. So on the aspect of a mythological god existing, they wouldn’t be surprised. Though, it could be strange for them in meeting a non-Egyptian god.

In CHB, most of my characters wouldn’t be surprised about them being a Greek god, but more of actually meeting the god personally. And depending on which god it was for my Greek demigods it would be different. Because of each one’s views on their own godly parent.

Added some tags

2 Likes