How would your RP characters feel if their gender changed for a day?

Some of them would be calm, confused, but I know someone who’d always be whining about it xD

I’m gonna choose a couple of characters and think:

• Merthiel. If Merthiel would be a man, I think she wouldn’t be bothered by it, honestly. She could just make up a potion to quickly change herself back.
  • Camilina. If Cami would be a man, I think she’d freak out because she lost her “beauty,” but will also learn how to quickly adapt to it. Though I doubt she’d even last a day without being anxious as she just can’t post a picture of herself like that and she needs tonipdate her fans everyday… unless she also thinks of capturing herself and fooling the social media that that’s her boyfriend or something.
  • Currant and Sigurd. These two will probably be the chillest if ever. Genderbend for a day? Adapt. Especially Currant since he comes from a weird world anyway… and Sigurd will probably do the same as Merthiel except wishing from his mom; however, being far from her and wanting to be independent, I doubt he’d do that so he might likely just go with it and adapt.

I can’t think of other characters now, but @RPers, how would your character react if tjey found themselves genderbent one day? Would they find a quicker solution to returning back to normal or actually find it okay?

1 Like

hehe lets go through all my FTD characters :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy:

Starting off with my dearest Aquila, I think she would pretend to be fine but be freaking out on the inside.

Elliot would be super embarrassed and would be scared to look at himself… let alone let someone else see him.

Ewan, hmm I think he might be a little embarrassed at first but overall (after getting over the gender shift) would be fine and go about his day as normally as he could… er she now?

Ariadne would definitely own up to it and flirt her heart out with any girl she sees (as she’s a closeted lesbian currently) after having her fun flirting she’d probably try a bro hug as she to embarrassed to to that now.

Romy would be chill, though he doesn’t necessary wanna be a girl, he is kinda in between genders he probably wouldn’t have much of a “grand” reaction.

Alexia would probably freak out, she probably wash her face then light herself on fire to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. Once she was done freaking out she probably would talk someones ear off explaining her situation.

Valen would at first be surprised… but honestly I see him checking himself out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahnvi: Oh, she’d definitely see her pxnis first, lmao :joy:
Abelino: Probably be chill and roam around in a dress…
Leonor: Oof, I’m not sure… she’d not think too much about it?

1 Like

I love him

1 Like

Aithne: turns into wisp in shock
Fern: freaks
Hilda: Eh. They’re cool
Tsuru: Okay then.
Dieter: looks down Ugh, my back hurts.
Ji-Woo: Oh well. His mom would be happy.
Noe: blushing furiously
Hanako: Is definitely going to play pranks in her new body

2 Likes

Loraine : Well if he turns into a woman, at first he’d be checking out his own physical changes. Then he’d be flexing his luscious and thicc booty to Rey

Cassius : confuzzled and speechlessly staring at his new feminine body in the mirror

Shaila : Doesn’t care. It’ll actually be an advantage for her

Zara : Would start experimenting on her own male body to know what caused the changes and if she could use this install this power into Zen

1 Like

Zelda: …what the?
Cornelia: Hahahahaha! Sh!t.
Virgil: looks under shirt How?

Alot of mine would spazz out. Mine are mostly female, with one particular is very southern. She’d freak out. But she’s also half ghost. Soo…

1 Like

Cornelia’s a ghost.

Nice, my first OC is Juliette Sistine. She was originally human but stepped into a ghost portal by accident. Half ghost.

Omg Virgil be like- wow boobs

please bear with me but i… genuinely don’t understand this thread?

i’ve seen a lot of people in this thread equating a character’s gender with their physical attributes here but well physical attributes=/=gender so i’m wondering if you meant their bodies changed as well as their gender?

if it’s only gender that changes, then i’d say gender dysphoria would most definitely play a role in most of these changes, but i haven’t seen anyone approach it from that front so i think i may be wrong on that?

again, most people are talking like it’s only their physical attributes that have changed? but well, just because one’s attributes changes, doesn’t mean their gender does too (for example, if a trans person undergoes any sort of gender affirming surgery, their attributes change but they’re still the gender they’ve always been) so i’d be careful with that since the implications of what some people are saying… well are borderline transphobic (i’m not saying anyone in this thread is transphobic, just that the implications from some of these replies may be?)

also how would that work for genderfluid characters? since their gender does change and fluctuate normally?

again, sorry i’m just trying to understand since… well gender’s a very complex thing?

2 Likes