How would your RP characters feel if their gender changed for a day?

We usually write our characters with their gender in mind, so how would it impact the character/s if they weren’t the gender that we had written them as?

@RPers

7 Likes

bold of you to assume but yes

i think safiya would FREAK OUT
but i think she’d be a good man
i think i would find the male version safiya attractive, dare i say

and i based mamoud off of a woman actually so doop

3 Likes

Most of my characters would kinda flip out. Though I’ve got a character that’d actually be happy about it. Some, after flipping out about it, would probably be able to roll with it, whether they like it or not.

2 Likes

Uh oh, here comes the fan art…

Post on the rp fan art thread if you want to

This totally reminds me of your Swapped RP, Brooke, from EF. HAHAHA

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was thinking as I made the post! I need to bring Swapped back.

2 Likes

Xander would literally freak out and now have to worry about more emotions which already cause most of his current problems.

Dean would just be chill with it and probably use it to his advantage similar to Moira Mactaggert in X-Men: First Class.

1 Like

YES! As an SG. (smirk)

1 Like

Sounds interesting, what’s it about?

2 Likes

Just when is the question. Cause I’ve got one RP I’m trying to plan out that I unfortunately forgot part of how I was going to describe it…

It would work well as an SG, so I may actually. I just don’t know how well I’ll do writing it, or how well the plot would flow…

Oh the Swapped rp I made a while ago focused on some high schoolers who ended up (or well, were going to) swapping bodies and having to try to live as their classmates while trying to figure out how to undo it.

2 Likes

Cool! Sounds interesting

2 Likes

Nooo… not a forgotten a plan… Noooo.

I know you’re writing, I think you can.

1 Like

It’s terrible! I had the idea/it’s explanation quite developed in my mind, but by the time I could write it down it was a mere shadow of its former self… I have the base of the idea still, but that’s it…

I’ll think on it some, then I might pm you about it as I come up with stuff, cause I’m just not sure how to fill the middle portion of the plot. I just hope I’ll do alright with character interactions.

1 Like

Yup, yup, I’m here whenever you need it. (wink)

1 Like

Carter (Dark snow rp)

Me a female for a day? Sounds like a good adventure though I’m not sure how it would affect me being an Alpha. Maybe I could relax abit and not worry about what people think of my shadow powers.

A lot of mine would freak out a lot, probably a lot of screaming included too lol. Some of my other characters, such as the ones that physically switch genders every now and again wouldn’t be that affected.

1 Like

Let’s not forget there’s always that one disgusting guy who’s like: looks under shirt and grins “I’m ok with this…”

1 Like

Bahahahahahahaha!

Most of my characters would just shrug. Some would be freaked out about their…new dangly bit. AKA Korbyn.

1 Like