How's everyone doing today? 🦆

I haven’t been around in ages so I was wondering how all my forum friends are doing nowadays :eyes:

So did anything interesting happen to you today or in the past few months? :eyes: I’d love to hear about it even tho I probably won’t be around for a while again ^^’

5 Likes

I’m doing okay, been writing more and working on myself.

How are you Hanna?

1 Like

I realized I’m a demigirl and got hit by a car.

1 Like

Hey, Duckling! :yellow_heart:

I moved back to the USA after 16 years of living abroad, quit teaching, became a Lil Wayne fangirl, completed a story, released a new one and am about to release another one in two days.

4 Likes

:sparkles: stressed :sparkles:
My first exam is on Monday and I have no idea how to properly prepare for uni exams so I keep procrastinating :'D

2 Likes

Oof are you okay-

1 Like

Ooo interesting :0 so are you writing stories full time now that you quit being a teacher? :eyes:

1 Like

Yep. I’m actually non binary, lol.

1 Like

Study and take breaks. Use notes & flashcards, and before starting an exam, write the important parts at the top of your test to remember.

1 Like

Omg wowie I haven’t seen you in so long

Hi duckt

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ll do brilliant, 'cause you’re a really smart cookie!

2 Likes

I’m doing okay! I’m changing jobs! I start on the 16th. A lot has happened since I last talked to you. How have you been?

2 Likes

I’m dying-cramps.

2 Likes

Ooo so what’s your new job? :0
I’ve been doing alright, I just have a lot going on with uni so I’m busy all the time :'D

2 Likes

Hi sonnie how’s life

2 Likes

The carpets escaped my living room

2 Likes

I know, they’re living in mine now

2 Likes

Kidnapper :exploding_head::drum::football::see_no_evil::smirk_cat::female_sign:

2 Likes

I’m going to be working in the claims department helping with getting information filled out plus those in the department as well. It’s very similar to what my medical coding and billing job will be like when I finish the class.

That’s good! I’m glad uni is going well! It’s completely understandable! Sometimes you just need that break to get back on track.

2 Likes

That would be fun! :yellow_heart: Not very practical, though. :joy: I’ve been working in the IT field as a tech consultant since September.

3 Likes