Hunt A Killer Mystery Boxes

Hunt A Killer is an episodic a murder mystery game. It is subscription based, with a monthly fee of $30 a month, or 6 months/a year can be paid upfront for a discount.

Note: Hunt A Killer is PG-13, but there are more graphic elements to be aware of if you are more on the squeamish/innocent side. You are solving a murder case, so as an example, the case I’ve been working through with my family contained an image of a mummified corpse along with autopsy information.
(For those adults out there, there are also alcoholic drink recipes to fit the theme provided)

When you begin a case, it is whatever the current mystery is, though there are ways to experience the previous cases. Each month, a box is sent to your home containing documents to search through for clues, along with instructions on how to access additional case documents via the internet. The case is solved over the course of 6 episodes. Through digital and physical means, you are given your suspects, along with the clues needed to prove the innocence or guilt of each suspect. By the end of the 6th box, you will be able to solve the murder. Then you will be ready to begin a new case.

These immersive mysteries are best solved as a group of around 3-5 people, with each episode taking 1.5-2 hours.
However, there are premium mysteries, and box sets (Previous cases) which are sent in a single box at one time. Time to complete those is different.

My Personal Experience:
Currently my family has been going through the current mystery. It features the body of an actress from the 1930s that disappeared now being found in the theatre’s attic. Our task is to solve the cold case and find justice for the long dead victim. To begin, we had to determine the murder weapon. It was relatively easy for us to determine the weapon, but reading through the detailed case information still took a while, and we have been able to eliminate one of our suspects. We’ve only had the chance to look through our first two boxes, but we’ve already been coming up with plenty of our own theories, and having a bunch of fun looking through the many clues.

3 Likes

that sounds really interesting :eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds really fun :kissing_cat:

2 Likes

I hear about this all the time on yt and podcasts, everyone is talking about it and it sounds so interesting! I wish I could play it :(

I’d never heard of it until this thread :eyes: sounds rad

Closed due to inactivity