Hunter X Hunter - AnimeWeekly

! So this week our featured anime is Hunter x Hunter @AnimeNerds @AnimeWeekly !

Which Hunter X Hunter Character Are You? Quiz - ProProfs Quiz

Moonglade DEMO Bold
TV-14 so it’s appropiate for most that age, but it depends on the invidisual, really.

MOONGLADE
Nippon Television network gives the summary!

“Gon Freecss is a young boy living on Whale Island. He learns from “Hunter” Kite, that his father, who he was told was dead, is still alive somewhere as a top “Hunter,” risking his life to seek unknown items, such as hidden treasures, curiosa, exotic living creatures, etc. Gon decides to become a professional Hunter and leaves the island. To become a Hunter, he must pass the Hunter Examination, where he meets and befriends three other applicants: Kurapika, Leorio and Killua. Can Gon pass this formidable hurdle, the Hunter Examination, to become “the Best Hunter in the World” and eventually meet his father?”

Moonglade DEMO Bold

Adventure Fiction, Fantasy, and Martial Arts

Moonglade DEMO Bold

In Hunter X Hunter, there are 6 seasons, and in total, 148 episodes.

Moonglade DEMO Bold

In each thread of the featured anime, you are allowed to discuss:

• Characters
  • Series length
  • If there is another movie/new season coming out
  • Your thoughts on it if you have already watched/how it made you feel

In each thread of the featured anime, you are not allowed to discuss:

• Spoiler scenes that happen in the anime (deaths, plot twists, anything that will not require the watcher to just figure out themselves)

Moonglade DEMO Bold

The general rules are simple. These threads must be used and abide to the forum guidelines, which you can check out here!

https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/t/rules-and-guidelines/5

Moonglade DEMO Bold

Here in this series, the users do have a say in what anime is featured in a certain week! If you would like to see an anime featured, fill out this form below!

https://forms.gle/pgRZu2Gudwa9xTWC6

If I don’t have an idea for an anime to feature, I will be taking responses that are submitted! Your favorite anime has a chance to be featured! Don’t miss out on seeing the day!

Moonglade DEMO Bold

@AnimeWeekly

Moonglade DEMO Bold

10 Mistakes That Still Haunt Hunter X Hunter | CBR

3 Likes

This anime was great! Probably not one I’d watch again seeing as the length, but I still loved it.

1 Like

I haven’t finished it yet, but I love it!

1 Like

Why did you guys love it? I personally never got past the first episode. XD

2 Likes

Well, for one, the characters. At one point, Gon’s sanity starts to slip, and I think it’s done really well. I just love all the characters. Hisoka makes my skin crawl, though.

1 Like

The characters. Especially Leorio and Killua. I can’t stand Hisoka though

2 Likes

Leorio is comedy gold.

1 Like

:heart: :heart:

1 Like

This was my idea! :smiley:

Yes, you helped choose from the recommendations on the suggestions we got. :33

1 Like

Oohh, I can’t remember if I already suggested one, but I should.

Same. My skin crawls when I see him. Eek.

1 Like

Leorio is hilarious, bro joined the Hunter competition to get the bag and that’s way too relatable

Killua and Leorio my lovessss. But I love Gon too, he’s adorable!

He is so creepy, idk how people like him or find him attractive

1 Like

So this comment is on-topic but off-topic, sorta, but… just have to say… I love, Love, LOVE the layout of the OP. It looks really nice, Phleg.

1 Like

I fully agree. I also recommend the anime. Season five is long and dark, though. It’s sixty episodes.

1 Like

How long is each episode?

1 Like

Like 23 minutes. Just a regular length.

1 Like

Ooooh… okay, what do ya watch it on?

1 Like

You can find it on Netflix. In America, at least.

1 Like

Omggg, thank you ^_^ Making the format at first took a while but now that I finished it it’s pretty easy lol. Only thing I change now is the font code for the one that mentions the anime name!

Thank you again though, I went on a rant and the whole point was to just give thanks. :joy:

To go “more on topic” though, do you think this anime is something you might wanna watch? Like does it look appealing to you? :eyes:

1 Like