Hurricane season is coming really quick

Hurricane season is coming soon on June 1 and it may be same as last hurricane season especially if you live in east coast from florida to New York.
You can read the article here

During hurricane season when I lose power in my neighborhood is playing piano in the dark. It helps me to calm down myself or otherwise listen to song like hymns or Christmas.

I’m really ready to see what happened when hurricane season begins and remember that it part of nature.

Are you?

2 Likes

ohhhhh good gawd. I hate hurricane seasons. Especially what happened in my country The Bahamas, with Hurricane Dorian. Now I’m scared as hell for this season. I’m not ready at all but let’s just get this over and done with. Sigh. The only thing that can calm me down, is reading, writing, playing games, and listening to music.

1 Like

Yea, the call of duty on mobile and music helps me calm down as well. Although I do practice piano in dark.

1 Like

Added some tags!

1 Like

One of the beach here in Carolina got hit really hard by hurricane season last that completely blew away dunes and sand were everywhere even on the road. And flooding was bad too.
Watch this video here

Closed due to inactivity