Hybrid Harry Potter House Quiz

So, I noticed most people don’t fit completely into one of the 4 houses, so when I came across this quiz I felt like it was perfect to share here also cause I know we have some Harry Potter fans here including myself and it’s a fun way to spend some of your time!

So, to which hybrid do you belong according to the quiz?

• Gryfferin
  • Gryffinclaw
  • Gryffinpuff
  • Hufferin
  • Huffleclaw
  • Huffledor
  • Ravendor
  • Ravenpuff
  • Raverin
  • Slytherclaw
  • Slytherdor
  • Slytherpuff

0 voters

Feel free to discuss, does this result surprise you or did you already classify yourself as this hybrid?

9 Likes

Yeey @CerealKiller, I’m happy to see another Huffledor! I’m one as well :joy: Wait, lol, you changed it :joy:

4 Likes

Haha

2 Likes

Haha, wait, why did you change it and then change it back again :thinking:

1 Like

Slytherpuff ok :frowning:
I was always a proud Hufflepuff but Slytherin…
I’ll take it again, wait

Slytherpuff and Hufferin are such a weird combo tho, complete opposites in the same hybrid

1 Like

I know right!
I never thought I’d get that

1 Like

Haha, let me know what you get when you took it again! I’m curious if it actually fits you or if it changes next time :joy:

I think I only picked another Rolling Stones song and now I’m a Huffledor, fits better tho :joy:

Wait no!! Slytherpuff fits better actually!

1 Like

Yeey! Another person who got Huffledor :eyes: Hahah, it fits me pretty well tbh, I’m truly a combination between the 2 of them but weirdly also with a little bit of Slytherin in some aspects :joy:

1 Like

Reading it again this is really accurate so I don’t know what to think :joy: Both Slytherin and Gryffindor are houses I thought I’d never get tbh

Slytherpuff

2 Likes

That sounds pretty nice, hahah, I did another quiz that gives percentages and this is what I got, kinda surprised by the low % Gryffindor and relatively high % Ravenclaw. And the text is very inaccurate cause I act on emotions first and only think after and I don’t have a large group of friends at all :joy:

4 Likes

Accidentally :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Let me just share the link if anyone wants to do this one as well, I mean you must be bored like me to do these both tests :rofl:

3 Likes

Love my fellow Hufflepuffs :pleading_face:
That text weirdly fits me tbh

1 Like

Oh waiit I will!! I totally am :joy:

1 Like

I mean most people would say I’m kind and caring, but I’m also extremely loyal and if I consider you a friend a whole lot has to happen for me to change that :thinking: I’m not scared to take a risk tho… So I guess in that way the % does make sense :joy:

1 Like

Curious to see the result, haha :eyes:

1 Like

Ooo!

Cool, haha, that hybrid looks very nice as well :eyes:

1 Like