I Am Shocked....Honestly

So, I’m scrolling through my tv, and I’m using this app to watch movies/tv shows, anime,etc. When I click the anime section and notice some good movies/shows, my eye caught something very INAPPROPRIATE, to be on the damn app. And that * cough* shocked me. I’m like, why…why is this on here. And what I mean is, something very naughty (if you know what naughty means, your getting that image/feeling of what I’m talking about.) that shouldn’t be there. cough

2 Likes

Nauggghhhhhhtyyyyyyyyyy cough :joy:

Well
Obviously there’s a limit to what I can comment on this but
Is the app an 18+ app, is it like Netflix which requires you to be 18+ if you start an account (I did have to google that)
If it is then yeah, 18+ content will be on there

Also just a reminder of the limit we can say about this kind of thing outside of the RS if the content isn’t PG13 it can’t be discussed on the main forum it’s all good so far just be sure not to say what you saw :blush:

1 Like

Nope. So basically, I have this box that I got from the store to watch movies, etc. and the app is called TV something, and it doesn’t require you to do anything, you just basically search for movies, etc. you want to watch. But then I came across totally inappropritate things that app has and I am trying shocked just by seeing the covers. Like, why is it there where it can be put on a more mature platform. Omg, so, I came off the anime section to watch an animation movie.

1 Like

Well that’s strange and I can understand why you were shocked :joy: sounds kinda dodgy ngl

1 Like

Lol yes. Like good gawd why…WHYYYYYYY. MY POOR INNOCENT EYES, AND when I click on the cover, to see what it was, I clicked out of it fast, cause good gawd, whyyyy. WHYYYY. :joy: :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

Anime sections do be like that…

1 Like

Sigh. :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

was it labled nsfw? like the app?

i think i get wat ur putting down…

2 Likes

No.

1 Like

O.o

throws app out window there we go!

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Added tags…
I’d be shocked and probably disgusted if I was looking for something to watch, and that came up.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity