I can announce contest winners on the forum instagram

Hello everybody! (@Announcements)

Those of you who are following us on Instagram will notice that I made a few new highlights, one of these is “contest winners”. The highlight function on the forum insta temporarily stopped working or else I would have done this alot sooner.

Basically you know the contests and competitions we have on the forums? Well I can announce those winners on instagram :sunglasses: (not like a shout out more like a screenshot and a congragulations and yes you will be added to the highlight for people visiting the instagram to see).

This does not include pub quiz winners since we have so many pub quizzes now but it does include.

• The writing competition
  • The emoji contest
  • The poll battle
  • The monthly art competition (I will ask permission from the artist before anything gets posted)
  • Outfit contests including the one hosted by @Caticorn and the one hosted by @lamecast88
  • The activity challenge
  • The trivia game
  • The sims contest
  • The Reading competition

Obviously you will always have the option to not be featured on instagram but if you do choose to opt out then you need to let me know. I will make a poll at the end of this post.

The aim of this is to obviously praise winners and to drum up interest of the contests we have here.

• If I win a contest I do not want to be featured on instagram

0 voters

21 Likes

I accidentally clicked the poll :sweat_smile::banana::sparkles:

1 Like

Oooh awesome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s okay don’t worry I’ll bare it in mind :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :banana::sparkles:

1 Like

The activity challenge? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Yes which reminds me if I miss something on that list then let me know :joy:

2 Likes

Same here

Sorry El

3 Likes

It’s okay I’ll remember :blush:

1 Like

Can’t you just make a “I do not want to be featured on Instagram” option as well ? In case more people misclick or just really want to make sure you’ll know that they aren’t interested.

2 Likes

I’m sure if people misclick they’ll let me know on the thread just like the two people who have clicked I think the poll is pretty clear :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Could this include the Trivia Game, The Sims Contest and Reading Competition?

3 Likes

It can!

2 Likes

Okay cool!

1 Like

Still rad :eyes::sparkles: