I have a terrible idea

I’m sure a lot of you know that I had a twin that passed away. A thought has wormed its way into my head, and it’s eating me from the inside. You know how diamonds can be created from ashes? Yeah…that’s my plan. I. Was thinking a butterfly necklace, with wings made out of purple pearls(purple butterflies represent the loss of a baby in a birth of multiples, and Megan, her name, means pearl. That’s also one of our birth stones.) A diamond is the butterfly’s head, containing a bit of her ashes. I want to talk to my parents, but I’m scared…I’m so scared they’ll say no…@CrazyCaliope, who should I tag?

6 Likes

These make up the wings.

1 Like

@Discussions, maybe?

1 Like

Ah, thanks.

Personally, I think it’s a really nice idea. With the meanings behind each aspect, it sounds like a nice way to honour her.

2 Likes

That sounds like an amazing idea.

1 Like

Thank you…theres no way I’m going to be brave enough to bring it up, though.

Sorry, just removing your tag 'cause I tagged them and tagging them a second time in a minute could be seen as spamming them.

1 Like

All good! Thanks.

1 Like

I wasn’t sure how to make the pearls look like wings…that might be an issue. Maybe I make the wings diamonds and a pearl the head?

Thank you. I just don’t know how to execute it, or even bring it up. How do I do this without ripping open old wounds?

1 Like

I don’t even know where her urn is…

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t know. I’m sorry. I’d really love to see what you come up with though. This is such a sweet idea.

Also, I just wanted to make this clear, you can always PM me if you need or want to talk. I’m always here to support you.

1 Like

Thank you…that really means a lot.

1 Like

Of course. I know that life can be tough, and I don’t want you to battle a tough time alone if you don’t have to.

1 Like

I think that is a really sweet idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If only I could actually bring it to fruition.

2 Likes

Hey, hey Ouija? You got this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m seriously scared.

2 Likes

I get that Ouija

2 Likes