I love snakes hell yeah

It’s okay :eyes::sparkles::green_heart: everyone is weird in their own way :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

Whatttttt? :joy:

Snakes are nice. :yum::white_heart:

I’ll love snakes when they are vegetarian :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a joke lol

1 Like

Bump!

The 26-Pound Edible Gummy Python: 36,720 delicious calories

…why?

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Heck yeah because I’m pg family friendly :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Snekkk

When i grow up, i will get a snake and name it Nagini :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Why Nagini?

2 Likes

Harreh Pottah

snek

1 Like

Oooh

1 Like

India Playing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

heck yea

1 Like

owo
Can he make the snake go up and down instead of left and right?

Because Voldemort’s snake is called Nagini :rofl:

1 Like

I love snakes in the wild, on TV, in films, or even behind thick, thick glass. However, if I were ever face to face with one then I’d scream, which I know is probably one of the worst things you can do. In saying that, I have held/touched a snake before. When I holidayed on the Gold Coast of Australia, I went to a wildlife park and had one trapped around my neck. It really was incredibly soft, to my surprise.

3 Likes

I wonder how much my heart rate increased just reading that part. :thinking: :sweat:

If I see a snake, doesn’t matter whether it is harmful or perfectly safe (I don’t stick around long enough to know or care), I run in the opposite direction until I feel safer. Tears are not uncommon. If it’s behind glass at a zoo, I try my best to steer away from where I can see it, and if it’s on tv, I am alright but I try to not focus my attention on the tv.

1 Like

OMG! Really? Are you that scared of them?

1 Like