I’m conflicted…

I don’t know how exactly to explain this. Basically, the bra I’m wearing is too small and is compressing my chest. I quite like it. Now, I already have rather small…pointy…things, which I don’t like. My friend compared them to the teacher from iCarly. Basically, what the heck should I do? I’m sorry this is weird.

1 Like

Don’t you just need a bigger bra?? Or am I not getting it

1 Like

Yeah, I need a bigger bra, but I realized that I actually like the fact that a smaller bra compresses my chest.

1 Like

Basically, I’m trying to figure out if I want to go as far as a compression shirt.

1 Like

I think that sounds better for your situation but I would HATE a shirt like that . Like I don’t mind it compressing my…chest, but I don’t want it compressing my stomach that’s so uncomfy

1 Like

Well, I was told a binder might be a bad idea. I have chronic lung issues. Underdeveloped.

1 Like

Well, I hate my stomach too.

1 Like

:frowning:
maybe you just need a different small bra that maybe is more comfortable but just as tight if you want that

1 Like

Hmmm…true.

1 Like

There’s also the…minor issue that I hate my stomach so much that I would forego eating so my stomach would stay flat…

1 Like

Definitely get a bigger bra. You don’t want to hurt yourself by wearing one that’s too small

However, if you want compression - some sports bras, especially ones made for running, will have a compression effect while being the right size

1 Like

I mean, I’m not in any pain at all, but that’s fair. Is there a way to flatten my stomach too? I mean, besides exercising. I can’t exactly do bridges or sit ups.

1 Like

And my bra is actually slipping because it’s so small, so that’s fun. Guess I’m bigger than I thought.

Can I get those at Walmart?

Maybe but for a good quality one, I’d suggest a sports store

1 Like

I can’t get to one, but maybe I can ask a friend of my roommates. She seems to like me quite a bit. Platonically.

I think for right now I’m going to try Walmart, considering I’m heading there now. I’ll ask the girl when I see her.

this thread is wild.
firstly, google
secondly, go buy a sports bra

1 Like

Uh…I’m sorry about that? Also, I tried, but they were too big. Yes, I googled. Don’t want my mom to question my purchase. She will.