I’m having a panic attack…

I’m sorry, I just need to tell someone. There was apparently a shootingat the alma mater of several of my family members. Three people are dead, and five are injured. I’ve gone to the campus loads of times, and I’m just in shock. I’m sorry for the text wall, I just don’t know what to do right now.

1 Like

Great, now they can’t arrest the gunman. HE WASN’T EVEN A STUDENT, JUST SOME RANDOM F*CKWAD!

1 Like

Hope. I feel hopeful that we’ll heal…

3 Likes

@LunaticLeviTheSecond, here’s what’s going on.

1 Like

Oh my god what?

1 Like

Yeah…this is why I’m traumatized. Three people dead, not inclu The gunman, five in critical condition. I seriously hope they survive.

1 Like

And your family memebers? Hopefully they’re all okay.

1 Like

Oh, they’re nowhere near. We’re all fine. Physically.

1 Like

This is why I changed my pfp.

1 Like

Oh I see that’s the logo of your university?

1 Like

It’s not mine, but the alma mater of a bunch of my family.

Thank god for that. As long as nobody is at a risk or seriously injured. Psychologically though, how are you all feeling?

1 Like

We don’t live near the university anymore.

1 Like

Psychologically, I feel like I’ve been though the blender.

1 Like

That’s horrible. I wish I knew how to help you out, but I don’t. What usually helps when you’re at your lowest? Maybe try doing something to get your mind off it, something relaxing that could help you with your panic attack? Like calming teas and ASMR? I don’t know how you relax if you feel a panic attack coming, or if you’re having one, I’ve never had one.

1 Like

I’m just listening to music right now. I’m ok.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re better

1 Like

News.

2 Likes

Yet again, I’m crying…

1 Like

He went off too easy, should have suffered more

1 Like