I’m worried...please help

Guys, one of my teeth is really loose. What should I do? Dentist isn’t an option. @Discussions

5 Likes

Well even if you say the dentist isn’t an option, if this tooth is actually as loose as you claim to be .You should still probably go the dentist.It might be something serious and if you don’t get it looked at it might get worse. Seeing as you are an adult you can’t just grow new teeth again.

A loose tooth might also have different causes

Are you for example experiencing any pain besides just having a loose tooth? Or have you hurt your teeth physically in any way?

2 Likes

Nope. No pain. I’ve learned it may reattach itself.

1 Like

I’m in college and two hours away…

1 Like

Well you can always make a visit during another day, I mean 2 hours isn’t that long. That’s usually how long it takes me to go to college… a bit longer than that actually

2 Likes

Depends on how loose it is and if you keep taking care of your gums in the mean time.

2 Likes

That’s true…I seriously just went to the dentist a couple weeks ago with no problem!

2 Likes

It says to swish with salt water to sterilize and reduce swelling.

2 Likes

Well then did you do something bad to your teeth in the meantime?Like not brush or floss it?

1 Like

It does

1 Like

No, I don’t know what happened!

1 Like

Have you tried using a tooth pick on your teeth ?Because if you experience swelling as well as bleeding while flossing or picking your teeth. You might have a large buildup of plaque that will have to be dealt with.

1 Like

Pull it out :sunglasses:

5 Likes

NO!

1 Like

Hmmmm…ok

2 Likes

Stick it back with some glue :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is serious.

1 Like

Lmao, yes and replace them with wooden teeth instead so you can become a full-time George Washington impersonator.

5 Likes

Mood

2 Likes

In the meantime try to take good care of your teeth and avoid any hard chewing or teeth grinding.

2 Likes