I Might Be Seeing A Psychic What Should I Ask Them?

I’m going to this psychic fair, - or might be going, I went last year and I want to go again this year but I’m still talking it over with my parents.

Anyway… I do have a few questions in mind, but I don’t really know anyone who passed on, so I can’t really ask about that and have no use to ask about that because I would be able to contact them anyway.

I’m going to more or less ask about spirit guardians, pets, my life in general and my house.

What else should I ask them?

2 Likes

“does the strength of your abilities change over time, or with age?”

… actually, that is a stupid question. Please forget that I asked that

1 Like

That is a good question. Although, a better way to phrase that question is, “How will my abilities grow…” Because you’re talking to a person who can see into the future- it’s why they’re psychic. I’m thinking about asking them about what I can do to improve my abilities.

1 Like

Yes. Ok, thank you… way… better question.

Hope you have fun at the psychic fair? I didn’t know that was a thing…

1 Like

It is in my area. It’s where a bunch- I mean a bunch, of different psychics gather and people come and you can go to different readings.

1 Like

That sounds pretty cool!

1 Like

Yeah I have two, I broke one lol.

1 Like

Broke what?

Wait-

1 Like

One of the pendulums.

1 Like

Ohh.

So you have to be super careful with them.

1 Like

Yeah I kind of knew it was gonna break, but I swung it around anyway like a maniac.

1 Like

Lol, for fun?!

1 Like

Don’t know why I did it honestly. I just got it to swing a lot, that’s what pendulums do. Swing without you even having to actually swing it, so you can imagine the swing when you actually swing it.

1 Like

… That sounds so fun. I wanna do that now!

1 Like

If you ever get one, do not swing it harshly, it’s not a toy like that. It will break if you do that.

1 Like

Ok. Do you just tap it lightly?

1 Like

Nah lol, you just hold it by the chain, and think of it moving, and it moves the way you want it to.

1 Like

It may take a while tho.

1 Like

Hmm, ok…

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to ask a psychic whether or not they feel like they are portrayed accurately in the media

1 Like