I need some art

Hey, everybody. Some of you may have seen me around, but if you haven’t, I’m Sky. So I’m currently working on a WattPad story and I’d really like some art for it. I don’t really have anyway of commissioning people, but you will get full credit and I’ll owe you a favor for every piece of artwork you make me. You don’t have to be super good at art, I just need someone who can make some art for me. Even if you think you’re art sucks, it’s probably better than mine.

If you’re interested either PM me or just reply to this and I can send you the details. I am aware that there are art shops out there but I wasn’t too sure if people would be able to do this for me.

Also, anyone who helps me out with this will have my eternal thanks.

4 Likes

I’d love to help but I’m bad at drawing anything that isn’t an animal, sorry :sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I might be able to help you, bit I am not sure. Feel free to PM me the details, and I will let you know if I actually can do it :sweat_smile::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

2 Likes

I can do drawings with pencil and paper, but I’m not the best at digital :sweat_smile:

Do you still need this? :sweat_smile::thinking::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

No :joy:

1 Like

Okay, do you want me to close it? :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

Closed as requested by OP :heart: