I need to see Neffex live

Guys!

Help! I badly want to book myself a ticket to see Neffex live in London but I don’t know what to do. They are going to be here on the 3rd November and I’m just not sure if I should book my ticket to see them live?

3 Likes

Do it, hun, go see 'em!! If the tickets cost like 3000 dollars then-

1 Like

The ticket isn’t too bad actually. They cost like £17.50 including transaction fee and refund protection (in case something comes up). The show starts at 8pm even though I’m not really that nocturnal but I also worry about how I will get back home after the show, hoping none of the trains close.

Unless I can get my brother to pick me up after the show. I’ll see how it goes, I’ll pay for it so my parents can’t say no. I always did that when I went to concerts during my university days.

2 Likes

You can take the bus or a cab home, as for the ticket it’s pretty cheap actually, so take that chance.

1 Like

Maybe I will.

I shall go to the ball, Mezoriella hehee.

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Haha yup. But I can always get a refund, I need to make an excuse saying that I will go with some friends from here since Shannii does live in London.

Mezoria, you are going to that gig whether you want to or not!!

2 Likes

Lol, you can ask her to pick you up :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha we’ll see. I could ask for a cab back home as long as they’re not shady.

2 Likes

After the payment, I will have to think of an outfit to wear.

For now, I’ll sleep on it.

Let’s do this!!!

2 Likes

Wooo, yasss!!

1 Like

Muhahahahaah

Parents can’t say no to this :wink: finally, I will get to party all night hehehehe

1 Like

YASS! I was afraid you weren’t going for a second!

1 Like

I was being very indecisive because I haven’t been to a concert for a loooooong time. I can’t and will not miss it!

1 Like

Yaaaay I got my Neffex ticket

Will you see them again?

1 Like

I hope I do. Post concert blues is a huge biaaatch!

1 Like

You must really love them!

1 Like

Of course! Their music speaks to me.

1 Like