I Really Need Help And Advise

So, I have so many ideas for stories but I just end up abandoning them for one story, and then I get bored of it and move back onto one of my other ideas, barely getting one episode in. What do I do? I was getting some progress with my last story (still barely one episode in though) but then I thought that the whole idea was just bad and that nobody would like it so I stopped it. I have no idea how to stop this and the cycle just keeps on going. I’m happy to be out of writer’s block but… I have way too many ideas!

4 Likes

Moved this to Help and Advice as this is to do with writing. You might find more help there!

4 Likes

Shannii actually has a really good blog post about this that goes into way more detail than I possibly can so I’ll leave that here. I’ll just let you know you’re not the only one. I have so many ideas and drafts that I switch between. Drawings too, I have like 7 unfinished works sitting on my drive I need to get back to.

It’s generally good to buckle down and work through it, but as I say. Shannii can go into way more depth than me. It’s also just a good read tbh.

Good job getting over a block though! It’s so hard :weary:

4 Likes

Honestly I have the same problems. I have about 5-10 story drafts open on Wattpad. I think the best idea is to just focus on one story and jot down ideas you have, by finish that one story before you move onto another one.

2 Likes