I Released the Shani's Tutoring Membership Service!

Hi everyone!

So, on the 12th January 2020, I released my membership service for Shani’s Tutoring.

For a monthly subscriotion, users can get a whole range of different resources to help them to improve their English grades. The cheapest one gives you worksheets and other documents to study alone. Then they go up in price until you have essay help, weekly classes, weekly webinars, weekly streams and much, much more.

I need help advertising this service. As you know, running ShanniiWrites takes a lot of money that it is hard to come by. So, I’m hoping that this subscription service can make me a bit of a profit each month. That way, the ShanniiWrites Forums will never be at risk of shutting down again!

So, how can you help?

Well, in a few ways!

• If you have a website, please link the Shani’s Tutoring blog posts whenever they’re relevant! New blog posts will be with us soon. That helps to build up my backlinks. The more people and websites that I have linking to my site, the more authority I have on Google! So, if you think my blog posts are good and have a lot of great information, please link them!

• Please promote me on social media!

• Like the Facebook page and share!

• Check out the website and see if you think there is anything that I need to add to appeal to people more!

• If you do want help with English, you are free to join!

I really need your help. You know what they say about teaching a man to fish versus giving a man a fish? Well, I am super appreciative of all of the donations that people have given in the past. However, this will help me to sustain myself in the long term, so it would be great if you could show your support!

@Announcements

25 Likes

People I need help

4 Likes

Added the site to my linktree!

4 Likes

I will try to see what I can do! I’m so sorry for not being able to donate!

4 Likes

I will look at the tutoring site when I get back to the house. I know I definitely will appreciate the help with english.

2 Likes

I’ll try to add it to my insta on the weekend!

2 Likes

Since 18 people liked this and only 3 clicked a link, I’m going to ask for help to make this work so that I can pay for the forums so that they can stay up once again.

@Announcements I need your help.

5 Likes

maybe for the wikithing you can list other reliable sources to go to.

1 Like

I’ve made a blog post on reliable websites

1 Like

I linked a blog on my insta so like hopefully curious ppl will click it~

do you still need people to join the forum?

1 Like

We always love new people!

3 Likes

@Announcements

yayyyyyyyy
so @ShanniiWrites if we read this…that helps pay?

1 Like

Yeah it helps!

1 Like

ya hear that guys? free help!

iwould be too shy to send it to my aunt for her to share it

2 Likes

not a sketch (or a bit), i swear

2 Likes

I read it and it’s really interesting. Fake news can have such a big impact it’s really important to separate the lies from the truth. I have personally have never learned about fake news at school or at home. They were always like: what the news says is the truth. I wish they would spend more time teaching us these things

Btw @ShanniiWrites I noticed a spelling error (as God as it may be)

1 Like

hm, i can try to send this to people

2 Likes

I still need help. I hate to beg, but I literally don’t have a single sign-up yet. I’m literally struggling to pay for the Forums.

1 Like