I was on bearville online game before joining the forum

A long time ago, I joined a online virtual world called bearville, it where people who have build a bear to make them come alive in game and it was really fun. In 2013 website shut down completely. But I wish it came back. Lucky I do have a lot of build a bear workshop stuff animals. Same username I used in game as well.

Did you have a bearville account long time ago before it was gone?

Here a picture if anyone was on it before.

To anyone wondering that why I choose my username and I wouldn’t change my username anyway because it who I am.

2 Likes

Lol I had webkins which was similar. That game was so fun. Basically the same concept I think. You bought the stuffed animals then there was a code for the online website. But they completely ruined it by making literally everything cost money.

3 Likes

Yes but bearville was always free. Lucky I have a bunch of build a bear. I wonder if build a bear is going to make blue clues?

2 Likes

Aww I loved Blues Clues! It wasn’t my favorite show but my siblings watched it a ton. Are they revamping it?

2 Likes

Actually they did on Nickelodeon call blue clues and you
And sometimes it shows on Nick jr channel.

The only time blue clues come on at 7:30Opm eastern standard time on Sunday.

2 Likes

Moved to gaming since this is about a game and isn’t a forum game :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

Okay.:thinking:

1 Like

Omllll I loved that game

I think they had like hide and seek or something in it too and that was fun lol

I was sad when it shut down, if it were still open I would probably play it once in a while :joy:

1 Like

True but unfortunately some bad is going to happen in year 6 chapter 18 in Harry Potter mystery game. Although I been in hufflepuff house even to the test on wizarding world. Still in the hufflepuff house as well.

2 Likes

i remember this!

1 Like

I kinda wish it was back. :cry:

Closed due to inactivity :heart: