Ideas You Liked on the New Ideas Thread but Never Happened

One thing we all know about posting an idea on the New Ideas Thread, is that we may not always gain enough interest to make the RP or SG, or as a creator we may have some other reason that we end up unable to create the RP or SG. Then there are the times we can make the signups, but in the end, can’t make the official RP or SG thread. This leaves not only the creator wondering what could have been, but also the RPers who were interested.

At some time or another, we all see an idea that we like on the New Ideas Thread, but the idea never actually happens, so what are some of the ideas you liked that never happened?

@RPers

5 Likes

@unsungcheerio your idea T-T

2 Likes

What idea?

1 Like

The grace year :sparkles: but any ideas from her really

2 Likes

So some of these are probably going to be ideas that have been done; I’m not sure because they’re old but I sure liked them!

In Viitor :eyes: idk I just think there’s something more to it that’s really interesting? Also, the Disappearing Act?

And because I’m selfish I’m gonna say The Keepers. This isn’t on the New Ideas Thread 2.0 though, it was back on EF. I really like the story it was becoming but had to not do it because of some things. Also, that one SG I was supposed to host with Fryaa and Peppy xDDD

2 Likes

Did I hear SG?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

(Gleeful smile)

1 Like

The Giver
The Circle
The Inner circle of Moonlight
Stardew Valley
Truth or dare or red room
Killer Love

1 Like

Meeke and I had a discussion about doing The Circle on some RP discussion thread, and we couldn’t figure how it’d be possible while still keep the integrity of the show.

2 Likes

Yeah I figured that…it would be too complicated to pull off.

1 Like

Yeah, probably even near-impossible.

1 Like

lol rip

2 Likes

You can still do one though?

2 Likes

Fryaa is not active anymore :cc

2 Likes

BUT you can still do it?

2 Likes

No… I’m scared it will flop lol.
And I’d have to do most of the writing as it’s an SG.

2 Likes

If you really want to do it then I’ll be sure that it doesn’t. (giggles)
Uh… SGs mean you’ll be doing ALL of the writing.

2 Likes

Ehhh I still don’t know if I’m gonna do it.
YES EXACTLY.

2 Likes

Maybe think up an idea that’s plausible for you and that’ll keep your interest?
Oooooh…

2 Likes