< idiot teens with a deathwish. > | Sign-Ups & Chat

Ah.

1 Like

What role does Nathaniel DarkThrone fit? I was thinking his role would be a shadow op type character. Or did you have a plan for “The other?”

This the role I based my character off of but it doesn’t really matter what role Nathaniel plays for me.

The Silhouette

This enigmatic and secretive member operates in the shadows, specializing in gathering information, infiltration, and espionage. The Silhouette’s ability to blend in and remain undetected makes them an invaluable asset to the team. They excel at gathering intel, uncovering enemy plans, and sabotaging operations. Their knowledge of covert techniques and their mysterious nature add an aura of intrigue to the group.
The Silhouette’s mysterious nature and penchant for secrecy can sometimes lead to suspicion among their teammates, but their loyalty to the cause is unquestionable. Beneath their stoic exterior, the Shroud harbors deep commitment and dedication to the mission and the well-being of their comrades.

4 Likes

sorry for the late response, busy few days! but that role sounds great, i’ll put him down for it!

3 Likes

I should be able to start on a character tomorrow, if the claw is still free :eyes: I like how nobody picked it yet because I was going to choose it

When’s the deadline?

4 Likes

that’s so convenient lmaooo, I was gonna set it for tonight but I’m fine with waiting until you finish it if you think it’ll be done in the next few days!

3 Likes

Thank youu, I’ll try to finish as fast as I can

3 Likes

alright bossbabes, join the tag! @Animorphs

@Tina.G @Mouschi @Kristi @idiot.exe @Tellyg47

5 Likes

Finally submitteddd

3 Likes

yay! i’ll finish up the character slides then put up an intro post @Animorphs c:

3 Likes

Just popping in to say that I’m disappointed I couldn’t join, but oh well.

1 Like

feel free to still submit a character if you think you can get it up soon! i was under the impression you didn’t want to join, my bad!

2 Likes

I’m the type of person that needs time to decide things and think, so we’ll see.

1 Like

alright! well, if you do decide to make a character, please don’t make them female, since right now we have four girls two one guy and one enby :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’d make an enby anyway.

1 Like

I can make Delphi more masculine presenting or a twin brother who’s basically the same :see_no_evil:

1 Like

that’s up to you, if you wanna! please don’t stress it too much, it was my bad for not monitoring it better :p

1 Like

If it’s alright, could I make her a twin? I don’t want it to take a spot of someone who doesn’t have a spot yet tho
Would it work if I made them similar, joint at the hip deal going on? If not, no worries at all tho

boop

This kinda vibe going on :skull::skull:

Edit: Like, both of them being wings?

3 Likes

omg vibes, go ahead!

2 Likes

Sweet, thank you!!! :heart:
I’ll have him in by tomorrow!!

2 Likes

Nvm he’s submitted :skull:
say ur excited without say ur excited

2 Likes