If I Did a Webinar on World Building, Who Would Join?

I’m interested in knowing!

If I were to do a £5 webinar on how to pull off great world building next Sunday, who would join?

Let me know, please!

@Discussions @Writers

@Duckling could you do a poll please? :pleading_face:

8 Likes
  • I would join
  • I’m not interested, sorry
  • I’d join, but I’m broke, sorry :sob:

0 voters

9 Likes

Be honest, people! I don’t mind at all!

7 Likes

Maybe one on good dialogue?

6 Likes
  • I’d join
  • Broke
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

I’m trying to figure out which category to put this into, as it isn’t really site feedback, a writing discussion or a blog post, but it would seem weird to put it anywhere else :eyes::eyes::green_heart::joy:

4 Likes

Moved to writing resources (seemed most fitting to me) and added some tags! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Added some more tags :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

You’re rad

5 Likes

Look at Passie with her staff colours :sob:

6 Likes

I’ll do a poll for this on the insta story too

3 Likes

That sounds like fun but I work on Sunday. So, I’m not sure what time the webinar would be. I work 2pm-7pm central american time.

1 Like

I have an issue with the webinars if they’re held at a specific time, because of our drastically different time zones :eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m in the same boat as you and as Wolfie too. Sunday for you guys is Monday for me and I’m working.

2 Likes

This community is so broke :sweat_smile:

I have a couple of big questions: How long would the webinar be, so we can see how it’d fit in our schedule? Also, is voice participation mandatory? Some of us don’t really speak English, or feel confident speaking it.

1 Like

I believe that the webinars do not have mandatory voice participation, as they are supposed to be able to be scaled up a lot. :eyes:

I also believe that they’re an hour long, but don’t quote me on that

1 Like

Tell me about it! xD I think we need to find a way to appeal to a few more adults, if I’m honest :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be an hour long, but I am flexible to change the date and time, to be honest! I’m back at uni so I just need to juggle it with reading and essays and stuff, but that means I’m pretty flexible!

Nope! Zoom webinars are great because the guests don’t speak at all :stuck_out_tongue: You can type questions in the Q&A section but I’m the only one who needs to talk!

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t have PayPal… I hope you will find more people to join soon tough!

I think many people would have benefitted from this. Will there be another one? :thinking:

Closed due to inactivity