If it Weren’t for the Forums?

So, how do you think your everyday life would be like if you’ve never discovered these forums?
Do you enjoy it here?
Has it changed you in any way?

@Discussions

7 Likes

All I have to say is: my life would be completely different if it weren’t for my friends I’ve met online

5 Likes

Honestly, I’ve met so many amazing people here that have shaped my growth as a person. Especially you, Sherry, you made me realize my self-worth. Without you, I’d probably have everyone walking all over me.

I’d probably be sitting at home aimlessly scrolling through YouTube or Twitch finding something meaningful to do. This forum is what I look forward to everyday, and I hope that never changes — at least in the near future.

3 Likes

OMG SOLLY IM SO HAPPY I WAS ABLE TO DO THAT :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Realizing your worth is one of the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF :triumph:

2 Likes

I’m probably drowning myself into my toxic personal social media accounts, which wouldn’t be good for my mental health. My life has been different since I became active here. I made friends, I found a safe space for me to chill and hang out, and I don’t feel sad about quarantine anymore.

4 Likes

JDNEKD THANK YOU SHREYEYEYEYE YOU ARE HONESTLY SO INSPIRATIONAL OKAYYAY PLS DON’T EVER CHANGE YOURSELF :sob::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I’m going to say this is episode forums because I found that first :pleading_face:

1. I feel i’d fail at episode, give up and go back to being myself(From 2019) jeez I had a big personality change ever since I came on EF
  2. Yes (shannii) no (episode forum)
  3. Yes! The people I met are so kind and amazing (EF and SW)
4 Likes

OMG :pleading_face::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Seriously though, one of my goals for all of my friends is to help those who don’t see their self worth to SEE IT :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I HELP REACH GOAL?? WOWOWW :sob::pleading_face::pleading_face::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Shanniiwrites is superior I am so glad I left the EF. Well technically I didn’t leave I just got banned

3 Likes

WOWO SMSMSMSMS

3 Likes

Boring and forced :sob:
Yes, because basically half of my life is here-
I think so :thinking: I’m happier, I guess : D (see Solly I use it)

3 Likes

I really like it here sm. I even hang out here more nowadays than with my friends in real life. My friends and I have all been busy with our personal lives (college has been cruel for all of us), plus it’s easier for me to hang out here.

3 Likes

Omg me too sm

3 Likes

Bored and a bit depressing.

I’ve met a lot of great people, people who’ve helped me discover who I am, people who’ve helped feel better about the way I look and more confident, who’ve helped me become a better person, people I love, people who help me become a stronger writer, and people who’ve made me proud of being myself and “different” without being worried about being made fun of for it.

This place is my safe space, my 2nd home, and I never wanna lose it.

4 Likes

I wouldnt have friends if the forums iddnt exist :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Lonely life sm

4 Likes

Let’s see…

• I would’ve (probably) never discovered the secret behind the strange number 69.
  • I would’ve never used :grinning: so much ever in my life.
  • I would have never made so many polls like I do here :eyes:
  • I would have never improved my writing and character formation skills.
  • I would still be hogging back at EF.
4 Likes

I’d cry

4 Likes

As a bump, I’ll answer these questions too :thinking:

To be completely serious and honest, I would be so much more sad. When I first discovered the forums, I was going through a friendship breakup, and it was one of the most painful breakups I’ve ever experienced. It hurt a lot more than my mother. I truly saw the person like my sister. I lost them over a false misunderstanding, which then led me to lose so many other friends. I felt so lonely because she was the only person who truly understood me. If I hadn’t met my friends online, I would be in a completely different headset. They helped me and they were there for me when I literally had nobody. Now that I’ve discovered the SWF, my life has changed even more. I’ve found a safer home which is here

I absolutely love it here, and for now I don’t think I see myself leaving — at least for now. This place makes me happy

Yes. Some people here have taught me how to better handle my emotions. I used to be the kind of person who exploded without thinking. Now I find myself thinking before I explode. I now know how to calmly handle situations. I now know how to maturely collect myself. I now know how to control my anger. I’ve grown more emotionally mature

5 Likes